Reviews for Concessions
Taira Kaiko chapter 7 . 13h ago
Nice story hope to read more soon, keep up the good work n story enjoyed reading it very much! ! )
Kurotsuki002 chapter 3 . 4/10
But.. Kurama isnt that evil.. :

I know i know, the episode was not out yet.. Well, i still feel bad for Kurama.. Have you seen him as a kid, in that flashback? He was even cuter in the manga.. Too much cuteness.. Must.. Hug..

Well, ignoring my Kurama moment just now, i must say that this fic is great! I guess some things wont go the same way with the canon, but even so, this fic is still very awesome! I am very curious how is Naruto's life going to be, now that Minato is alive.

You will continue this, right? Well anyway, good job :)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 7 . 4/7
Argh dropped fic T T
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 4/7
Awww
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/24
...jus...t...great...Chapter one and...sniff...urg, I'm already crying...and badly...sobs uncontrollably...And that's a good sense of humor I read. Ahaha, past is past. Oh, if only you knew, Minato. If only you knew. And I love the touch of overprotective papa-Minato. I love it very much. Such a dangerous, loving man.
dispassioneight chapter 7 . 3/24
Good, with a nice chapter length. Could be very interesting when the plot really gets going. But you have to keep updating for that! :p

I hope you come back to this story, but who knows, right?
Braisin Goose chapter 1 . 3/4
I've only read the first chapter, but this seems like a very interesting story! I am excited to read the rest :)
Lee.rin.7 chapter 7 . 2/25
I really love this chapter! And naruto's reaction to sasuke ( he's so cute 3) Cant wait to see how sasuke turns out in this. Ooohh, and itachi! xD
Rae chapter 7 . 2/22
Love this story. Please continue it.
Gryffindor Rat chapter 7 . 2/14
I love this story, it's hilarious to hear what naruto thinks or to read about child sasuke hahahahahahahaha! I love minato and his manipulations, and also how he likes to torture naruto in his own way hehehehehe. I really hope that minato can help fugaku, so that itachi won't be forced to kill his clan. Naiko... Well, she's the perfect example of naruto's inherrent ability to change people for the better hahahahaha! I'm looking forward to the next chap:)
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh come on I want to find out how the rest of the birthday party goes. Oh and a cute dependent Sasuke is just too funny and adorable.
Deritine chapter 7 . 1/18
I do love this story. Worth the re-read. It would be lovely to see more. I think it would be awesome to see Naruto actually more friends with Itachi, since they are both "geniuses" and maybe have some sort of internal schizm and bloody war within the Uchiha... or something like that.
candy4beth chapter 7 . 1/9
update?
XxShadowfangxX chapter 7 . 1/4
Haha poor Naruto! Cute chapter! Look forward to reading more.
CrystalBud chapter 7 . 1/3
please update soon, I really love this story and want to see what happens
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »