Reviews for Concessions
Rahmat chapter 7 . 3/10
Its awesome!are you not going to write it again?i have always imagine naruto fanfic like thisssssss
Shila chapter 7 . 3/10
Hello i am new here...i have to admit it was very enjoyable and beautiful story...i just could have enough of it...will you write this ff again?
Shion Lee chapter 7 . 2/26
Maorin chapter 1 . 2/22
keishinaruka chapter 7 . 2/4
I am loving this fic. It's too difficult to find stories of Minato and Naruto bonding as father and son and was labeled as Gen fic. With the added twist of time travelling. Which is Yay! * cheers *

Most father/so fic that I found always have or focuses on romance which is an Ugh...real disappointment. Thankfully I found this perfect fic and I do hope this will be finished until the end.

Two thumbs up for a job well done.

Hopefully the next update will come soon enough.

Ja ne
OakTree14 chapter 7 . 1/30
I just wanted to point out that normal babies can walk and talk (a little) before one year old. Babies learn faster than adults because their brains are growing. It is possible to teach a baby to read before they are a year old. My younger sister walked at 8 months old, and not just a few steps but up and down a 40 foot hallway. Your super brain is a cool idea, but it should make Naruto abnormal not just slightly above average.
Crazyroth chapter 5 . 1/16
well this is just non plausible for me. ill keep reading just to see where it goes, but that took me out of story, the fact that the Yellow Flash who promised to murder anyone who brings harm to Naruto will die... not only lets the enemy go but accepts them back in his house?...
hi chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
Serendipithy chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
I really enjoyed reading your version of Minato, especially with how many scenes we see through his eyes. Naruto's fear about what he's really fighting for is such a looming concern that it's kind of scary to think about - and something I didn't even consider.

I'm actually very glad that you're making this a gen fic (at least for Minato and Naruto). I can't imagine this Minato falling in love again after what happened to Kushina... He doesn't seem the type to ever be able to get over it. Ninjas have some shitty (aka almost no) ways to comfort their shinobi, which honestly doesn't make sense given how often it happens. :( And Naruto falling in love just feels like cradle robbing to me LOL.
Zani45 chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
I like it so far
manga.geek.3 chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
Aw man, and I was really getting into this story. Though it's my own fault. I started it, knowing that you hadn't updated in YEARS. But still. It is really good and you should know that I don't like most stories where Naruto ends up being a baby again. Not sure why. This story, however, is well done. I like what you've got going on and I appreciate the fact that you're not planning any romance into the story. Hopefully, one day, you'll return to this story and finish it. :D
hinanamikaze90 chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
great story next chapter please
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
Very good
x.anime.adik.x chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
I really like this fanfic, thoigh I'm quite uncomfortable with a somehow dark Minato since its my first time reading him like this, but it has been interesting to say the least cause its new to me. Hope to see this fanfic updated soon. Thanks!
Shahzeb chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
I don't understand is it because this fic is old that you don't know how kushina sacrificed herself to save Naruto but you mentioned fighting pein nagato etc so you must know the storyline till there so did you purposely change it cuz this sounds almost like kushina bashing for no apparent reason anyway nice story
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »