Reviews for Knocked Up 2: The Spawn of Gabby
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
I liked the first knocked up but this one would have been better if he would have had twins for his partner instead of Abby, and his son should never know that those babies are any relationship to him, Josh grows up as a only child but Abby's kids have sibiling and josh have none lets be honest if you have children for others they should be treated as a friends kids no relation
sweetteatwo chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
it's wrong for one of a couple to choice to have a baby for another and not have another baby for their partner thats still adultry if they carry anothers seed to term in this cause still cheating even if its Abbys ovry.
MyShame7 chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Your stories are so fantastically lovely! I know this is an old one but I really enjoyed it!
Mewknight chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
Whaat? That can't be the end! XDD Aww yay! Gibbs is happy! XDD Poor Tony :( Yes let them have a kid again. :P This story was interesting. Can't wait for more! XDD
ShortandSassy chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
Just finished reading this 2 part series - hoping there will be MORE soon. I loved these two stories. The idea of Tony being pregnant, well, yes, a little strange. However, if you sink yourself into the story, you did an excellent job.

Please let Tim and Tony have another baby - they need another! They are too sweet a couple (on their good days!~)

Thanks for an excellent read!
Shelbylou chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Hiya hon

I've just read the two knocked up stories and was wondering whether you're going to continue with this series. I loved it!

How are you and sorry bout the anon review but I got an error code because I already left a review.

Shelbylou x
Dreamer22 chapter 19 . 3/20/2011
love it! terrific job! I actually thought Tim was going to be pregnant when he was puking that one morning since you never mentioned that Time couldn't have kids :-) tehe well done!
Eminnis chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
Awww! This is such a great little mini series! I loved it and there were times I almost cried during parts of the story! Excellent job!

phoegon chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
It me some time to read this fanfic but it was SO worth it!

I love this sequel to your first story 'Knocked Up'.

Poor Tony i knew it was going to be hard for him to give up the twins but i'm glad he's ok in the end and it all worked out.

I swear everyone who has read this story probably wanted to punch the lights out of Eric Thomas, i know i did, he really,really annoyed me so much i just wanted strangle him. He can't split up Tony and McGee they belong together! at least now he's gone.

Omg Josh is turning 3! he's so adorable and Sofia and Giovanna, loved the ending so sweet awwh Tony can tell them apart that made me laugh when McGee thought he had Giovanna when he actually had Sofia! lol.

Your great at writing stories i hope you write more in the future and i will check out your other stories you have written and your friend's fanfics.
jjd022980 chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
Love this story..I had to grab some tissues for some parts and really wanted to throttle the new guy and then beat Tim up myself! Hope you continue the series! I just love it!
Greysh chapter 19 . 6/28/2010
Lovely fic! I really liked to read it :)
Net Sparrow chapter 19 . 6/3/2010
I loved also the sequel here so much. Tony and Tim and their problems as couple was so well written and Tony as surrogate was so heartbreaking. I am really impressed by this mpreg and I loved the end too, because it was realistic and not too fluffy. Excellent work !
whufan chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
I'm totally new to NCIS and am devouring every episode and reading as much fic as I can. This one's slightly 'hinky' but I really enjoyed it :-0
NCIS rules chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
LOVE the story! Can't wait for the 3rd story! Peace! :)
NCIS-'Tiva4ever chapter 19 . 2/18/2010
YEAH.. GOOD GOOD GOOD!. I never thought that I would see it complete.. now I can't wait for the third.. Good job! Take care on your Hiatus..