Reviews for Without You
that was good keep the chapters coming
arinasution5 chapter 17 . 6/29
Yyy
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/24
Um... Am I the only one here that thought at first glance at this story's thumbnail picture, was resembling Naruto and ZELDA with red hair, instead of Kushina, or is it only me!? 0_0
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 17 . 2/1
Please update soon. I know you discontinued it, but you just need to finish the story. So far I know you added Mikoto, Kushina, and Tayuya to Naruto's harem. If you are interested I'd like to make a fee suggestions for more members of Naruto's harem.
1) Karin Uzumaki - She can be Kushina's niece. Maybe make her the daughter of Erza Uzumaki and Jellal Uzumaki. I made Erza's (from Fairy Tail) last name Uzumaki cuz she couldn't remember her last name when she was a child. Jellal took Uzumaki as his last name to start a new life.
2) Konan - I think it'd be interesting for he to join the harem too. Especially after that kiss scene with Kushina. It'd add a kinkyness to the story. Plus if Naruto were to defeat Nagato like he did in canon, then I think it'd be awesome if he told Naruto to take care of Konan.
3) Sakura and Mebuki - This one also has a kinky element to it. So Sakura and her mother would've been stalking Naruto for some time now. Maybe even having naughty dreams about him too.
4) Tsume - Pretty much adding another milf to the harem. But Tsume is also on the wilder side considering her being an Inuzuka.
5) Tsunade - In the canon she's pretty old. But what if she finds the Fountain of Youth that made her the same age as Mikoto and Kushina?
Just some thoughts to get you started on this awesome story again.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Hey Bunji its BlackSpirit 101 again after much thinking I would like to ask you to create a new fanfic which strokes the flames that forever burn Sasuke in hell. I'd write it myself but my other books call my attention. Please use these guidelines to help you. 1) It must be a NaruKushi fanfic it can be a harem but those two must be the main pairing. 2) Naruto can awaken a long lost power that resides in him. 3) It can be a crossover perferrably blue exorcist as those ones are scarce. 4) Naruto must hate Sasuke for what he did to Kushina be it rape or abuse or whatever I hate that guy ever since he thought he was high and mighty. And lastly please include my author name in the author notes before the story begins. Drop me a rough draught of it in my email go to thanks man can't wait to see it. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Hey Bunji the wolf my author name is BlackSpirit 101 I too am a writer but one which searches life for new material to write on. I must agree with your remark like that update for Without you. SasukexKushina cannot be the one person I forever hate is Sasuke. My hatred for the prick stemmed from a warhammer 40k and naruto crossover called Father of the swarm.
Mike000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Hey Demon King Aurora. Just 4 words: shut. the. fuck. up.
This story is great and even though it's over, I will always like this fanfic.
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Thank God it's dead, especially with you being a Kishimoto lover and grammar of that of a retarded middle school student.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
CHAAA! Screw Sasuke, I totally agree with anti-SasuKushi. Her body is for mine to see and for Minato and Naruto to fuck.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
(waving left hand with two fingers up) you want to continue the fanfic
Fan Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
YOU ARE AMAZING MOST AUTHORS JUST CRACK BECAUSE OF THE FLAMES OR SOMEONE STEALING THEIR IDEA YOU ARE AMAZING!
james chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
dude please continue this series this is the main reason i get out of bed and if there are no new episodes then i dont want to wake up and this series is really good but please start the series up again i would like to see new episodes
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Make naruto beat tayuya so she is his bitch