Reviews for The Clever One
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this is amazing!
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
True words, girl, true words. I get what you're saying. I've been there every day. You didn't need to win. You did to me.
Carly chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is realllyyyy good! I really like it, great job! However, maybe say she was from district 5 instead of 12 because foxface was from district 5 and I think thats who are basing her on? And its kinda too based on looks, like beauty. But if there was like another layer beneath it, like maybe on the sruface it seemed like it was about beauty, but it really wasnt... do you get me?

anyway that was really great! Congratz, cant wait to read the rest if you make some more!
Lonely Parasol chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
a true pleasure to read, not only a very realistic take on Fox's emotions on her treatment, it also has the element of cunning that I savour when I read oneshots such as this one, and you portrayed her character beautifully :P

very refreshing write x_x

- Lux
akaTanja chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I LOVED this. You did a really great job of creating the OC's and Foxface/Adella seemed just like in the books. I love how you wrote her. All in all, fantastic.
foxforever23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Really great writing. Foxface is such a great character! I really like her hatred of Glimmer and how she knows that she will beat her. Oh, and the last line is brilliant! Great job!

FF23
hungergamesfan51 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
It's pretty good, a little choppy at parts but good.
FlyingwiththeHawks chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is REALLY good! I love how you made the extra characters names sound like something from the books! Wow! Great Job! :)