Reviews for Should Have Been Storming
Chichoni101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This story is so sweet, I love it so much! It's the perfect mix of parent/child between the two.
DaughteofaKing chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh my word! You are my hero! I love Layton fanfics, but there's so many inappropriately-marked-yaoi... TT *sad face* and then I read yours and it made me sooooooooo happy! This is EXACTLY how I imagined Layton and Luke! You are my hero!

On a literary base, it was also amazing! Usually I stop reading because choppy sentences and bad grammar are giving me a headache - no headache this time! I was totally engrossed for the whole 30 sec. it took to read this!

...I need to stop talking. Don't worry, I get like this w/ all things Layton - but only the good ones!

Oh, and out of all the Layton fanfic I've read, this was by far the BEST!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aww, Luke~ -Wibble- So cute, so cute~~

How about a cup of tea? 8D

~PT
xMunchy chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
When I started reading your short (emphasis on short) story, I couldn't help but wonder why there were so many reviews - your writing is very good. Great grammar, great detail, and keeps me on my toes. Then, when I reached the end, I was sorta disappointed. "Ah, now I see why there are so few reviews. It is too short, not enough excitement." Of course, that's just my opinion. There seems to be no real climax, like maybe, after the "Me too, my boy. Me too," his condition suddenly worsens and Layton gets the first panic attack in his life. Luke's sent to the hospital and takes a while to live through the flu (according to their way of speech and the style of their buggy, medicine and science isn't very advanced). I would hate it if there wasn't a happy ending though - I'm a sucker for happy endings.
AltavaAngel chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow, this story makes me want to cry, because it's very emotional. I love it! Keep writing!
Paige Fox chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
What can I say; I'm a sucker for this kind of heartwarming/family stories. The ending...it made me smile, to say least.
kittyreilly chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aaw! I really love this - It's so sweet! :)
Evilsingingllama chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aww, how lovely! It's very good for your first published fanfic ever!

I hope to see your writing again!