Reviews for Sleepy
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*favourites* This is so sweet and cute and adorable! I absolutely love it! Tenderly, lovingly written, good characterisation and so sweet.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
she wouldn't've left her gun on the otherside of the bullpen if she didn't feel safe...that's probably the cutest thing ever, nice observation Gibbs! Tony's "beautiful" was adorable and Ziva was so funny mixing languages. I don't know how she keeps them all straight on a normal day. Thanks!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was really good, I liked it! Very true to the characters.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG so sweet. You are completely amazing. Everything I read by you has each character perfect, even in the least likely situations. Tony is so so sweet and I love love Gibbs.
littlebear5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great story! i loved it!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Fantastically cute. Bravo!
ncisaddiction10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This seems so good! i loved how Tony got embaressed about the beautiful thing when Gibbs said she looked safe. lol pLease update soon, you have just earned your way onto the favorites list!
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww...this was absolutely adorable! Loved it very much. :)
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow! That was just so cute!

lacrevette35
God'srider chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was very sweet and adorable! I liked it, simple and good!
burningbright chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is just adorable. I love the idea of Ziva forgetting which language to speak, and I love the sweetness you got in without making either of them act out of character.
zatl chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
this was cute. :) good job.
horseninja chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was sweet. I like the ones where they admit they like each other without words and without having to jump into bed right away or its at least not said they did.
Pearl sun chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Are you going to continue with this? It is very nice and well written.
brightblue chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw...this was quite sweet. I thought it was cute how Ziva mixed up her lanagues- fun! And the image of Tony watching over a sleeping Ziva and McGee was quite beautiful. As was the image of him gazing at her, all mushy. *sigh* Good job! :)