Reviews for Atmosian Friendship Week
Treefreak4 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This. Is fabulous. XD

I cannot wait for Starling and Repton. CANNOT. WAIT. Any interaction with those two is brilliance incarnate, gah I'm so giddy already with Finn and Ravess...:D
Scorpius chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is a godsend! Godsend! Please write more!
m.len chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
OMG , its like the most interesting fanfic ever

please update soon , and please let me know if you update

Vaele chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Not as deep or involved as some of your other Stories I read, but it isn't finished so I can't expect it to be. Looking forward to read more of this "Friendship Week" stuff lol.
MasterArtist01 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
this is awesome. man it is so much like finn to go crazy for donuts. i would do that too. Love Donuts. i would like to see some Aerrow/Cyclonis fluff. i think it would be interesting. Cool please update.
Emma chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Ah, this story is awesome! Your writing is brilliant, and every character is, well, in-character :D I really do hope you update soon! I really can't wait to read Aerrow's and Cyclonis' day, me thinks it shall be interesting, no? And I don't mind if you add in a few hintings with them, if you know what I mean ;)

Well, I'll keep my eye on this story, which I hope will be updated very soon!

Oh, and, Cyclonis is my favourite character too :)
SassyGirl chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Ha ha like this story... Cant wait 4 da chapater with aerrow.. :-) love da pairs.. Please update soon
LadyLombax chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Gotta Say... I LOVE IT! please please please update! I'm not really a Aerrow/Cyclonis person. I think they would have a good Brother/sister relationship if, you know, Cyclonis wasn't evil.
The World Is Silent Here chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Love this story! FinnxRavess was HILARIOUS!
she who must not be named chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Oh, hahaha! Don't worry Finn. I don't like waking up a minute later then 10:30, but alas, there is life.
Pascy chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Very nice, very nice. That was cute and a little bit more random then I expected but they werent OOC so thats good. Could you have Piper eaten by the Nightcrawlers? Of course its Atmosian Friendship Week but a slip up would be expected...
The Alien of Pluto chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Finn and Ravess first, Dark Ace Suzi Lu, Piper/Stork and Nightcrawlers.

Great idea for this though! Atmosian Friendship Week, I love it!
The-Welsh-Random-Boy chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Who''s Daark Acee Wiith theen?

Classix Story Mun Lyk yuur others! XD

Dark Ace And Dovee would bee Cool! :](I''m Moree of aa Raveess and Dark Ace myself)

Okay!

Update soon Mun

The-Welsh-Random-Boy
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
OMG! what awesome pairs kitty! can't wait for next chapter!

love it!
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
aw. is this a aerrow/MC pariring? i was kinda hoping, a/p... oh well...

i had a feeling master cyclonis would pick piper cause they are more eneimes then her and aerrow.

stork and nightcrawlers...that spells... DOOM- Double DOOMED!

hehehehe...