Reviews for Guardian Twin
YAJJ chapter 75 . 5/4/2014
No, I was totally not weeping as Roxas "died". And as Angel and Shadow mourned. And as Zylen sacrificed himself. Not at all *drowns in tears*
Okay, so I kind of definitely was. Roxas, oh my baby, oh my love you're so brave, so so brave...
So, I 300% almost hyperventilated myself into unconsciousness when The Phoenix made his actual appearance. I knew it was Axel. But I feel like there should have been an actual reunion between him and Roxas. And between Roxas and the TT gang, too. Like, something that made it obvious that they still "remembered" him, even if it was just their hearts.
It's been so long since I've read this. Years, literally, when I first joined the KH fandom. I never did her to the end until just now. I'm glad that I did.

Write on!

Guest chapter 75 . 7/17/2013
Fantastic story. Loved every chapter!
Aleaster chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I thought riku had a resistance to darkness?
Drakon45 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
someone needs to do a kingdom hearts/ ninja gaiden crossover with a Dragon ninja OC. I would definitely read that.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hmm...fascinating chapter!
Midnight SkyDragon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Why do I have the feeling Hilran is with those Time Racers?
Buff, this first chapter is really good, I can't wait to read more... so, I'm going to continue
xionhikairi chapter 75 . 12/22/2012
WOWWWWW LOVED THIS STORY I WOULD Read IT VERY DAY :3 I really hope roxas gets a happy ending :( so sad that its come 2 an end BUT least u have a sequel YUSSSSSS! CANT WAIT 2 READ MORE :3
undeaddade chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Burst of light? Doesn't he have the dark key right now?

I really don't know much about the Kingdom Hearts series, too late to catch up.
Crazed King chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
CraziedCreator chapter 75 . 12/3/2012
Wow, just wow. I love this story. The plot, characters and their development, the detail of the battles, everything. You worked very hard for this, and I thank you for that. I'll go find that sequal now.
Bighead98 chapter 75 . 10/7/2012
You better in hell make sure Roxas gets a sequel to this or so help me I'll find you
Bighead98 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You better in hell make sure Roxas gets a sequel to this or so he;p me I'll find you
wolfeclipse25 chapter 64 . 9/19/2012
Oh yeah! Axel! At first I thought the Phoenix was Roxas and the Lea. But he's Axel!
TWI1IGHTMAST3R chapter 76 . 7/19/2012
I finally finished it, and I must say, every single chapter, was completely amazing. This story completely blew me away from the story line, to the chracters (especailly Angel, I love him), and everything else about. I loved it. Definitly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and I can not wait to read the seqeals (praying that you do one about Angel). Thanks for writing this fanfiction and every other fanfiction you have wrote, we all apprecaite it.
MissTechnicality chapter 76 . 5/6/2012
OH MAI GAWSH. I finally finished it! :D Woo!1apple1!

I can't remember everything, but I loved the first time they went to Halloween Town.

Roxas: I can't even walk around the room?

Elf: Only if you want a bunch of elves hanging off you.

Me: I would so totally do that! :D

And when Ven doesn't want Roxas to lose...

Roxas: Who are you?

Ven: Oh, crap.

Me: *bursts out laughing even if it isn't that funny*

That's all I can remember... :/ Mnemosyne (Greek Titaness of Memory) hates meh.

I really like how you kindly ask for reviews and thank everyone by name for them. Keep it up! Also, great fighting scenes and sticking mercy in there. You could also have them do what the Doctor (Doctor Who) does, offer them ONE chance at redemption, and then finish them off if they refuse.

I can't wait to start reading your other stories, but I have SO many projects coming up plus an End Of Course tomorrow, so you might not see me reviwing there for about 2 weeks. u"

Bye, & may the odds be ever in your favor!