Reviews for Dear Canada
equestria girls chapter 20 . 4/18
FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DJRNDIDJDKFJPAJIZDK3382629
FUCK IT
PRUSSIA AND CANADA HAVE HOT CRAZY PASSIONATE SMEX ALFRED IS HAPPY FOR HIS BRO AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES
HAPPY ENDING
THE END
Miistical chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Uhh... you might want to resubmit it.
The Little Chibi chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Personally, I think Gilbert really deserves to end up with Matthew. I support most of the competing pairings, but Gilbert's been put through so much shit, he really needs someone like Mattie.
fangirlHetalia chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
Hmmmm... this is really interesting, cute/funny, and dramatic... just how I like it lol :D but I expected America/Alfred too have a little bit more possiveness over Canada/Matthew sense he could use 'Overly protective loving older brother' kinda thing to his advantage... but I guess it would be a little to easy for Matthew and the other countries to figure out what's going then. I like how you made Canada not just some weak little 'pansy' as Gilbert would say lol XD I hope you update soon! X3
Cinnominbubble9 chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
Why is this so FrUKing awesome? Please continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
Please please please PruCan! Wow I love how this story goes but it can't be Canada/US! Actually i have no doubt that I'll still love the story but don't be so mean to Gilbert!
I won't tell chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Why is Canada so cute! And you are awesome.
Dr. Doitsu chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
While I doubt that you'll finish this, I hope you do.
It's great story. :)
NO name plz chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?! D:
RayHollowsArchive chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Bfnndmmnfndedxkkmnnnfrfdlxkn cfdxcf DDDDDDDD: WHAT IS THIS?! ;3;You left it off at such a sad point in time, I want to know what happens please! ;3;
RayHollowsArchive chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
AW D: The ending to that chapter... Was so cute -heart-
randomeness chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
please let matty be with gil! Q.Q they deserve to be together! multiple people i know are reading this to and they all agree! you. must. do. PRUCAN! thanks. 3
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
Update soon? Please?
Claire Edwards chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Lol a sunflower sticker
Person chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Even after all that Matthew and Gilbert have been through, I still want USCan :'(

I want it so bad it hurts. XD

Anyway! I love the story, I can't wait to see who Matthew ends up with (Although I have a pretty good idea *Goes and Cries in the Corner*) Update please! :3