Reviews for Dear Canada
Miistical chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Uhh... you might want to resubmit it.
The Little Chibi chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Personally, I think Gilbert really deserves to end up with Matthew. I support most of the competing pairings, but Gilbert's been put through so much shit, he really needs someone like Mattie.
fangirlHetalia chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
Hmmmm... this is really interesting, cute/funny, and dramatic... just how I like it lol :D but I expected America/Alfred too have a little bit more possiveness over Canada/Matthew sense he could use 'Overly protective loving older brother' kinda thing to his advantage... but I guess it would be a little to easy for Matthew and the other countries to figure out what's going then. I like how you made Canada not just some weak little 'pansy' as Gilbert would say lol XD I hope you update soon! X3
Cinnominbubble9 chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
Why is this so FrUKing awesome? Please continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
Please please please PruCan! Wow I love how this story goes but it can't be Canada/US! Actually i have no doubt that I'll still love the story but don't be so mean to Gilbert!
I won't tell chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Why is Canada so cute! And you are awesome.
Dr. Doitsu chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
While I doubt that you'll finish this, I hope you do.
It's great story. :)
NO name plz chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?! D:
RayHollowsArchive chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Bfnndmmnfndedxkkmnnnfrfdlxkn cfdxcf DDDDDDDD: WHAT IS THIS?! ;3;You left it off at such a sad point in time, I want to know what happens please! ;3;
RayHollowsArchive chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
AW D: The ending to that chapter... Was so cute -heart-
randomeness chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
please let matty be with gil! Q.Q they deserve to be together! multiple people i know are reading this to and they all agree! you. must. do. PRUCAN! thanks. 3
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
Update soon? Please?
Claire Edwards chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Lol a sunflower sticker
Person chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Even after all that Matthew and Gilbert have been through, I still want USCan :'(

I want it so bad it hurts. XD

Anyway! I love the story, I can't wait to see who Matthew ends up with (Although I have a pretty good idea *Goes and Cries in the Corner*) Update please! :3
keisan chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Oh dear, Belgium is a little scary!