Reviews for If Ever I Cease to Love
KatyMM chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I thought you got Dean and Sam's characters and dialogue just right.

I've never been to New Orleans, but I really enjoyed the descriptions of the area and the "feel" of the place - were you writing from personal experience or from research?

I thought the story was an engaging one, and I liked the additional characters - particularly Maria, and Dean's reaction to her.

As I said, thoroughly enjoyable and I hope you get some more reviews.
Southern Spell chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
That was a very believable end for this story-very Dean like.

Just so you know, I absolutely loved this whole story. You did such a wonderful job writing it; lovely job in fact.
Southern Spell chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. Great job.
Southern Spell chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I don’t understand why you don’t have more reviews because this is an awesome story.
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I just found this story and wanted to tell you how great I thought this first chapter was. I really liked how you described the city and how you showed Dean helping in his own way after Katrina.

"in freaking Metairie" I had to laugh a little over this. Not that it matters I just know people over there.

Now I'm on to the next chapter.
snchills chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
This is a really interesting story and I don't know why you don't have more reviews because I love it so far. Update soon.
freemee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
great chapter i'll be back to read the rest