Reviews for Innocent Questions
WindRush chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Xion is so freaking ANNOYING! Grr, I hate that stupid thing! I mean seriously she is just a thing because she's not a somebody and she's not a nobody so... Kingdom hearts would be sooo much better without her.
KirstenHope chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
LOLHOWMAGICAL~ SPAIN-NII~ HAHA

No, but seriously I've seen this before and then I found it via your DA and I was like ASDFJKL; I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOTE THIS ! thus. It must be magic :D

Lol this story is super cute~ XD hahah Loves it XD
Karaoke-Kitten chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
O.o LOVE IT!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Haha, cute. Doubt Roxas is that dense, but if he was I could completely picture this. xD
Frenzied Flame chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! That was the best explanation of a kiss ever! HAHA

"They sometimes. Bring their lips together."

HAHAHA I could just imagine the look of pure embarrassment on

Axel's face xD
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this was cute! roxas was so adorable. great job.

xero-chan
saplings chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hehe, this was very cute as well as funny! Love how you introduced Xion so naturally into the scene without ruining her character; Roxas and Axel was also very in-character and it makes the fic feel canon. The diary entry at the end was the icing on the cake; good job! .
Charlottes-pen chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
simple... doki doki is the sound of a heartbeat. tokidoki is the japanese word for Sometimes.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw! That was totally cute. And you know what? If KH wasn't part Disney, that totally could've actually happened! :)

When he asked about love in the game, I had a little fangirl attack, especially when Axel got all awkward and stuff. *squee*

(thanks a lot Xion, for once again ruining a moment. lol)

Good job! It really was adorable and perfectly plausible!

-Savvy
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
rawr Xion... go away- forever!

lol