Reviews for Monochrome
Lovina chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautifuly written and the inspiration part was the cutest of all this. Thank you for writting this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Type your review here...
ThisPerson1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I like this. I think it's a nice read and it's good to see a cute romantic fic that doesn't turn all inappropriate or sick. Awesome job writing this. :)
Ayano the Hero chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Awwwwwwww(tilde) This is adorable, Neku/Shiki is adorable, "I love you." is adorable, even the stuffed animan based off Neku is adorable! And the orchid, too.
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ahh, I'm so glad to see some Shiki/Neku fanfiction. I just finished TWEWY, and fell head over heels for the game, and this pairing. I was debating on dabbling in it, but was worried it had no fanfiction fanbase. No intensely glad to be proven so terribly wrong. This was great work, I enjoyed reading Neku as you wrote him, and definitely Shiki who was written so well... Ahh, I'm out of words!

Sky
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aww, I loved how throughout the game she changed his views on everything

This fic just made it 10 times better :)
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very nice. Short, sweet, romantic, elegant, and captures the characters very well.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I found this story very peaceful and insightful.
Wyxlan Lonestar chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
So romantic. You got their personalities right to the point. Excellent story!
SeraphineKH chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
where do u found this out? Googled it?

Cool though you should give them time.
tyrannosaurusALLEN chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was really sweet, you got the characters personalities all good and every thing! Just what I needed after finishing the game :)
Tetsui chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is an absolutely beautiful story. I applaud your imagination. When you die, may you win the Game.
PMiller1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I like it.

It's Really Nice and Lovely.

You just did a good work Inspiration of Imagination.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I thought this was simply adorable. I loved your amazing descriptions...and the flowers, just beautiful.

I was expecting Neku to be the color blue, but apparently not.

Tee-hee.

-RV
Kurozaki Shizune chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wow, that's sort of deep but really nice.

i thought that shiki's family name was misaki.

definitely going to my faves :D