Reviews for Super Paper Chopper
Kurzoviya chapter 132 . 1/22
Tipral. Best character in one of your stories... ever. Well... second only to Chopper, of course!

Just amazing.
yoshistar11 chapter 88 . 12/4/2016
I have a feeling that Chapter 13 is based on a specific game, that had a unique mechanic with two host having a fight with each other. One was a sun, and the other was a moon.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 106 . 1/28/2015
Open mouths, long kiss, yet no tongue twisting in that lip wrestling.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 143 . 1/27/2015
Oy... Longest chapter you've written yet...!
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Man... Tipral's one heck of a spirit breaker.
PipotheRabbit chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow. Never have I read a so many words in such a good story.
Guest chapter 144 . 6/18/2014
Level 10 Antennas?
Guest chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
LOL! TipralIsAFaker, Indeed!
angelo mlp chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
this is the best story ever!
Poetic Gamer chapter 128 . 3/8/2013
Congratulations to you for finishing this story.
A million words, this would have been finished in about 10 years if I had to write this
Great work, you should be proud

-NSFG
prettywitchyangelochan chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
make a chopper sticker star please.
Guest chapter 123 . 1/6/2013
Whoo whee! You've got a HEAP of energy to write over a million words!

I feel pity that only 32 reviewed you, people are so picky these days. Like go to dear FFN for a change, he/she got over 600 reviews with so little writin'.

Are people in Fanfiction are that insane? I don't get it, but everyone is into humor, parody, and little writin' stories.

That's sad, everyone just don't know about the good, ol', big writin' narratives.
You deserve over a thousand... maybe more.
angelo chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
this is a good story and i love reading it kept it up also why is there so many dimentio fans and fangirls man to many .ps i am a super huge fanboy of count bleck and i am a boy.
snowwhistle chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is starting out to be a great story. I've got a lot to catch up on. I know I'm technically skipping the first two stories, but Super Paper Mario is the game I'm best aquainted with so I'll read this one first. :)
angelo chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
great work kept it up. i just started reading it even thought i not sign IT UP!