Reviews for Reflections of a Lost Time Hiatus
Death Eaters Rule chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
WONDERFUL i'll call this WONDERFUL this story is WONDERFUL
Circa1986 chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
its been a long time but i would love to read the end of this!
DefyingGravity67 chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
good job,this is awesome. you may want to try breaking the paragraphs up a little more though. But your English is really good and the story rocks! keep it up )
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Good seven chapters.
Bathtub Literature chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
I liked. Very nice but a bit on the short side. More fiyero please!
romcat chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
The end was Sniff! ;) wonderful. I've misssed your story. I love the 2nd generation though I am in Elphaba's. The memory of Elphie comforting Glinda after comforting her daughter was deeply touching and well written.

and yes after such a long wait, well I wanted to say it was too short but I'm still enjoying the glow of the ending.

Thanks you.

-Gareth
Bathtub Literature chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
i liked it, though i wish youd put a little more fiyeraba. i feel that yero is on the side lines right now. but then again i havent read the latest chapter. btw, two questions: what is your native language and why do u always wabt us to review? you should write for yourself and no one else.
Cissy Black Malfoy chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
I'm just dying to see Elphaba finding out Aelphaba is Glinda's daughter! Pleaaase, update. I love this fic.
romcat chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
This is very interesting. As though the Girls are surrogates for the mothers. Excellent literary device!

Curious to see where this is going.

...and thanks for writing this, it's a treat!

-Gareth
keri chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
good job with the story i really enjoy it so far keep updating
AliceCullenForever101 chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
This is cute! I can't wait till they find out that Aelphaba is Glinda's daughter and all of that. Update soon!
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
love it! update ASAP!
KiteDancer chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
The whole story is good :) A few grammatical and spelling mistakes - but your grammar and spelling has gotten much better since chapter 1. Overall, it's a great idea and a good story. Hope you update soon!
Leah chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
I love your book! Please keep on updating! I check every day to see if you have updated yet!
ipawd17 chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
you need to work on your spelling and the correct ways to use there and their