Reviews for Mummies
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Parkers a little shit stirring the pot with "momma bones"... I love it!
Adelled chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
It is sweet, and fun. The dialog sounds like the characters. Good job, totally enjoyable.
Puppy64 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
That was suuuuupppperrrr cute absolutely adorable Loved It so funny and cute :)
Aundielen chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This story is so cute! I love Parker, he's the best.
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I love fics that can make me cry or laugh or whatever and yours made me crack up at the end. Kudos to you ma'am or sir... :D
Kote Cullen Swan chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
So sweet! I love both of them and it's really great read something so fluff :) I loved it! Great job :)
Tigrou19 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Hi !

First of all, I MUST tell you your story is absolutely wonderful and SO CUTE !

I really love Parker, especially when he plans to put his dad and Bones together while conspiracing with Angela :D That's totally my idea of their relationship ! :D

So, I loved your story so much that I would like to share it with others French readers... So, there's the question : would you let me translate your story into French ?

Of course, I would add that it's totally yours and I'd try to translate some reviews too...

Waiting for your answer,

Goos evening,

Dr. Brennan-Cooper chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Alexis Night chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
"Then you should kiss him." Parker encouraged. Angela couldn't have been prouder. *shakes head* Angela, courupting small children and bettering the world!

I was pretty damn sure heads were goanna roll when Ange heard past couple of days.
Alexis Night chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Man... If my parents (divorced) fought like that, I'd verbally bitch slap them both and go stay at a friends house. Not cool, guys.
Alexis Night chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Aw! Bones has a stuffed bear! Who would imagine!
Alexis Night chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I love that kid too! He is fluent in emotional manipulation! He'd make a good F.B.I. agent...
Alexis Night chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Whoot! Poor Ange. Here come the plotting squints!
Alexis Night chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
That's freaking great! Go Parker!
Alexis Night chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Divorced parents aren't allowed to get jealous when their kid likes someone! It's, like, one of the unspoken rules!