Reviews for All The Small Things
hallowgirlfrommars chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Aww. For all the people who complained about Harry Potter being too "happily ever after" I think Harry deserved a happy family after everything he went through and you illustrated that perfectly here. :)
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Despite being a huge Harry Potter fan, and loving the way that J.K. Rowling left all the pairings, I find it hard to read stories with couples. I just... maybe I think it'll somehow spoil everything.

But this story was great. Harry and Ginny are one of my personal favourites and I love the picture you painted here. It almost made me cry, because it was so... heart warming. I'm glad Harry got a happy ending after all; he certainly deserved it.

Thanks for a great read and Happy New Year :)
porcelian-doll chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
awh! i totally completely utterly adore this. and i know it was published a long time ago, so i'm a little late. :) but nonetheless this was brilliant. short and sweet and just the right length for my taste (because i'm slightly tired of reading long oneshots; they're brillant but overdone) and this totally made my day.

i love how you incorperated slight elements from the novels (like lily's eyes- aw!)

and in general i just completely adored it :)

xx blake
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very cute. In a good way.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aw, I really like this. I love how you went through Harry's thoughts on Ginny and then his three children. Bringing in their traits and yet also showing that they are themselves was very cool. I love the way you finished it. Great job.
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was very sweet.
omegaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
It is a great story!
of self chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was so sweet and I liked the way you showed him stumbling through his life. And then learning about his kids. It was extremely sweet and heartwarming. Great job. :)
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This is awesome. I miss Harry Potter Fanfics! I think you've done really well with writinga post-war Harry as well. His thoughts are all very likely. And I like the little snippets of James, Albus and Lily. Fantastic writing!

Kelly
dreamin.paradise chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
aw. I love this one! its so cute and adorable and its making me want to eat more sugar (so donut it is... again :P) Honestly, when i saw that u wrote a new story, i'm like 'YES. Another incredible thing to read :D'

and i wasnt wrong, either :P

so yeah, in love with the oneshot (: cliche overdose :D

Love,

Nikki
fromoutoftherain chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I just wrote the longest review ever for this story, and then for some reason accidentally deleted it all. But I will try and write it again, because I want you to know how much I adored this story!

I was left squeeing and letting out small 'awws' by the time I'd finished reading. I was so happy to see that you'd written something for Harry Potter, because I love your stories and your writing! This is deffo one of the cutest, awesomest, most amazing Harry/Ginny fics I've EVER come across! I was just gushing with happiness by the end of it with this huge smile on my face :D I loved every single aspect of it, the way he stares at Ginny when she's not looking and all the little things about her he picks up on, Ron being a slightly over-protective brother (which can be a little irritating, but you captured it perfectly!), and then their life together afterward, with James, Albus and baby Lily. It was so sweet to read about how Harry wished the baby would inherit his Mother's eyes (I thought this was a really nice touch, tugged on my heartstrings) and then Harry trying to teach his kids a Muggle sport and Lily being not at all willing, and Ginny being all motherly _

And the last sentence was just wow! I've read it over and over now, I love how Harry is finally happy! You captured the Potter family and their life together so amazingly! Thank you for writing this, and I'm sorry if this is the longest and one of the most rambly reviews you've ever received.

I just looked at all the other reviews now and feel silly because mine was so long, and I hope I didn't bore you too much with it (:
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw, Paige, this was beautiful. (: And hopelessly romantic. And I feel special because you dedicated a oneshot to me. And, it wasn't overly cliche, which was awfully nice.

Kim -_
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
aw

this was beautiful, I love the way u described it, made me so happy :)