Reviews for A Knight's Pains
AinsleyWright chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
That was funny. I love these two. There such great friends. They crack me up. Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
This was excellent! I wish you'd do another!
The Reading Elf chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
I loved it! Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
black gangrene amputation
guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
you do understand chamber pots are emptied daily, certainly were before indoor or outdoor toilets. Let us see, a place in your room containing urine and feces that isn't cleaned in weeks, might stink don't you think.
HaveACuppaT chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is really really good, and i really enjoyed reading it! It would be cool to Arthur's reactions to seeing some of Merlin's injuries though :) Thank you for writing a wonderful story! :)
yay chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Seeing each of their perspectives was nice.
TheHiddenMemory chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Ha ha, that was fun. I enjoyed it :)
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
It's true, the Knights in general never appreciate Merlin and his hard work. Plus the whole saving them a gazillion times, knowingly or not.
ALadyofServitude chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I like it :) I'd love to see this go further. I feel like this could set up a "SANP! Goes the Merlin" sort of fic really well. One where Merlin finally just goes "Dude- enough of this; I fight for you and the kingdom as much as any knight!" Maybe with a mention of how everyone in the Brotherhood getting promoted except him. (Well, Gaius, as well, but he already had a spot on the council and his position as Court Physician, so he didn't really need one to gain respect.) Anyways, I hope there will be more to read someday. This was a cool look into both of their thoughts, but it didn't lead up to anything, really. So I'll be looking for more of your work, if not from this story, than for others. I look forward to reading lots more from you :)
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Interesting :) I really liked it, I just wish you had taken it further. On to a reveal (not reveal-fic, mind) of the fact that Merlin isn't such a wuss and had delt with as much pain as Arthur, likely as not. Good work all around, though. Keep it up!
God bless :)
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Haha very good
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
It seemed to end a little abruptly, but it was a great story. Your descriptions of a knight's life and a servent's life was amazing. _

'His back had never properly recovered from being through against that wall' - thrown?
Merlinlover101 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Love it! Love you! You should make another chapter with Arthur realizing all of merlins pain. Like his chest,foot, and everything else! :)
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 7/12/2011