Reviews for Like Sand In The Hourglass
Nana56 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Both very adorable! I think I'd probably forget what I was gonna say, too. I'd absolutely love the opportunity to find out. The first time I met Jensen, I forgot how to speak at all. Forgot I ever knew how.

Great couple of fics. Loved Sammy's change in attitude in the second one. Very cute.

Nicely done. :)
KatyMM chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd forget my own name! LOL Very funny.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Haha, yep Dean barechested silencing any woman (and a few guys) is proven once again... Apparently, only family and one old black woman in Kansas is resistant to him...haha
Swellison chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
LOL! Poor Sammy, lost another shoe to the sewer system. At first, I thought this was an AU version of Black Rock, but this is a stand-alone mini-hunt in its own right. Love Sam's

"Shoot the damn thing, will ya!" and Dean's girl retort.

Sue
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hi,

I remember Gladys, the nosy busybody from Bewitched (she played the same role in the orig That Darn Cat, too IIRC). Anyway, yes, I can see where the sight of half-nekkid!Dean would wipe whatever complaint she was about to make out of her mind;-)

Sue
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Yep, that would do it. A half nekkid Dean pretty much would make most living humans speechless accompanied by copious drooling.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Now THAT'S 2 TV shows I'd never thought of putting together. And the thought that one glimpse of Dean well..yum..um..what was I saying?... XD Rofl awesome.
buggyswifter chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Okay, pretty sure the only thing that could get my mind off half naked Dean is the image of a gremlin humping Sammy! What a hoot! Thanks for writing.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Pretty sure I can't think of anything else to say right now:)
Ingu chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Hahahaha... XD Everyone (everything?) loves some Sammy. D
Ingu chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
OMG... I think I've forgotten what this review was going to be about... _
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Eight kinds of gorgeous.
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
i loved that seen in Bad Day at Black Rock! Nice addition! Bad gremlin, bad! LOL! Write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That's one way to keep the neighborhood watch association off their backs. I'm sure she likes the impala back seat. ;D Write on!
bhoney chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
*snickers* The gremlin loves him some Sammy-that's great!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »