Reviews for Nothing Else
Munkeyfump20 chapter 6 . 4/1
Oh so nice thanks for a very good read
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Delish!
tribolt2121 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Should have finished this
bubblersparadise chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed reading it but do they have a chance after this highly erotic encounter? hm...
chymom chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Great job! More like this?
Rosewood of Brazil chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
LOVE this story!
Shac89 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
I didn't like Bosco when he first appeared he reminded me of someone I once knew who acted like him know a bitch. But when he started easing up on Jane and started cooling down I kinda started liking him,but then Red John had him killed so what are you gonna do. any way keep up your excellent work and keep writing

Peace Out
Katharen Silver chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Wow, all I can say is I'm glad you opted for the last chapter.

~Kat
Katharen Silver chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Oh this is so sweet. ) They would be wonderful at taking care of each other if they weren't both so stubborn.
Katharen Silver chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Yikes...I don't even like Bosco and that was still harsh...Nice job. )

~Kat
Katharen Silver chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Two dreams in a row is just plain crule...I think I'm understanding what you meant about a recuring theme..lol...Awsome job.
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow good dream )...That jersy is going to be haunting Jibson fanfics forever...Not that i'm complaining I'm all for it. LOL
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
wow more more
fariswheel chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
in another story of yours, you mentioned San Diego. in San Diego there is a doughnut shop named Mary's. do you live in San Diego? I do, i live in Lakeside.
brucy chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Sorry for being late but I wasn't at home these days... anyway a hot and sweet chapter at the same time. Patrick's really nice and I'd like to be flattered like that too.. she's really lucky to have him XD well nice one and keep going please! :)