Reviews for New Lives S: The Movie
Chaosqueen chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
I wished this would have happened

Ranma got up went to his room packed used the substance pocket to store his stuff then went to Akane's

"Get out of here pervert"
"I will but first I came to say goodbye" she looked at him "& to do this" Ranma then changed into his Prince form

"I Prince Ranma the first Prince of Jupiter do hereby transfer my senshi powers to Akane Tendo" a green light pool out of his chest forming a ball Which he threw into Akane

"Why?, because one more "Ranma you pervert", "Ranma you jerk" "Airen you take Shampoo on date now", "Ranchan honey", "Ranma darling", "Ranma prepare to die", "Saotome prepare to die", "You foul sorcer time to die", "SWEETO", "Son-in-Law, "Ranma you must marry my little girl", "Why do I have a worthless son", " Saotome you owe _¥", "Oh my your little "friends" are here to play with you" & I am going to kill someone & I rather not ave my senshi powers when I do so" now I going to check into my padded room"

Then he hopped out the window & was gone
anonymous chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORIES! They are always so hilarious and are always perfect for making a bad day bright!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Radio Driver chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
Great story, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
Nice conclusion to an awesome story! I look forward to New Lives L!

PEJP Bengtzone chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
You wrote in Ash, instead of Brock.

BTW, will you ever let Ryouga get his supreme punishment?

It's about time you make that hypocritical jerk get what he deserves, all at once.

Say, shouldn't Kasumi and Nodoka teach Kousagi how to become immune against bribery, including the sweet-based kind?

And, also if you want to prove yourself as a true Ranma fan, there's a few thing you must do to your story:

1. Never, ever make this story series a RanAka pairing, as long as Genma and Soun are able to live of not only Ranma's savings, but also his blood, sweat, and tears.

And the reason is, that letting them have things their way, and only letting their own will get through, is at least twice as bad as letting the villains win the final battle.

2. Just because people think that Ranma/Akane pairing is what Rumiko-sama would've wanted, doesn't that mean that we are forced to think that they're meant to be. That kind of pairing is only meant to be, my foot, to kick in the hypocritical jerk of a good-for-nothing bastard Ryouga, along with Kakashi, and Sanji, in the ass.

If you're interested, I can suggest a few stories for you to read:

1. "Do it" by Xen-Oh

2. The stories by Snafu the Great, including his rewriting of Xen-Oh's "Do it"

3. "Ranma Muyo" by Ryllen
Radio Driver chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!
tick.tock.clocks chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Almost done! xD Is it just me, or do all the 'movies' have eight chapters...?

AshK1980 chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Nice work on this update as always! Keep the great updates coming!
tick.tock.clocks chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Nice chapter! Hopefully Misty won't have to revert to using the Silver Crystal. D:

AshK1980 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the great work!
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Nice work on this update! keep them coming! Great job as always!
Radio Driver chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Good goin, guys. keep on keepin on.
tick.tock.clocks chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Not much to say, other than nice chapter! (Odd, because I usually type what could be a whole conversation...-.-)