Reviews for Blood Contract
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 9/17
oh man. oh the poor kiddo.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Interesting bit of trivia
triggerpoints chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Intriguing!
Everettspartisan chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Really nice story. I think you have the Mile(s) down to a tee
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
this is a nice one shot and i hope it is going to be the forward to a sequel as the story of a female Vorkosigan with be a new POV as most of VOR book (ex first 2)are from the male POV therefore it would be going into new ground in the VOR sandbox
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
this is a wonderfully written piece. Despite having never read your previous works, this single story alone has me determined to read all of your stories.

the idea of mile's daughter surpassing the exspectations of her heritage and past through the influence of miles teachings is awe inspiring.

Although is is a oneshot, please reconsider expanding or writing at least one sequel PLEASE show the snotty empire one more time why vorkorsigan has lasted the generations of war.
Helena chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
It is interesting to see Miles/Piotr handle interplanetary politics. A very nice insight into him and his new world.
Tietableguy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
While the entire logic of how Piotr came to be hurts my head, i like the older Miles. keep on going!
LM chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Ohh, very interesting!

I would love to see a continuation of this...
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
So now we could have a female version of Miles out in the Galaxy.

For the moment, there would probably be hell to pay once the Vors find out about the half-Cetagandan daughter of the Vorkosigans.

Will you be writing about Mark at some point?

Regards,