Reviews for Starry Eyes
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 1/9
Cute!
ariblack10 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
LOL cute and funny rex made a fool outta himself
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Haha, that makes perfect sense!
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Giggle. Poor Rex.
Owlrose chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Aww...poor Rexie got all starry eyed and distracted by his "sweetie" and then walked into a pipe. Cute I always wondered why he walked into the stupid thing. It doesn't really seem like Rex to get so distracted that he walks into things in a dark ship, but I loved your interpretation it was sweet.
Got the Jitters chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Poor Rex! You are brilliant!
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Lovely! I enjoy moments like this, with the clones finding a bit of levity in the midst of battle.
Bluesaber3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
haha nice little story...

I remember watching the season 2 trailer and seeing Rex slam into that pipe... it was the FUNNIEST THING EVER! :D
BunBun Fett chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Yay! Fluff! Definitely a nice change of pace after Cody's death fic... o.O

LOL This made me laugh. *two thumbs up* Brava!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love it! Rex and Ahsoka are adorable, and Rex making an idiot of himself because of her is classic lol
ASR-AhsokaDawn chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
So this explains how Rex walked into a pipe :P.I always laugh when i see him doing it.
Illyria Lives chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Haha, when I saw the episode, I just thought that he was cussing in his helmet, but no, he was too focused on Ahsoka. Hehe, it all makes sense now. Off to go laugh at him.
Thornshadow chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i did wonder y in cargo of doom rex walked into the pipe lol adding to fav list now you may become one of my fav authors

PEACEOUT)
Rio Voltaire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
xD when I saw that bit, I paused it and just laughed my ass off.

I was like, "Rex *giggle* just walked into *giggle* a pole." then started laughing.
randomberry1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Nice story, but what dose Admiral Yularen have to do with anything?