Reviews for Seven Deadly Eons
Black-Phinoex chapter 25 . 9/20/2018
I'm still reading this. Nice chapter wonder what will happen next.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2017
You 'can't just abandon things now,' huh
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Um although I am not exactly sure if you will update this and I am not trying to tell you what to do but even though this was written during generation 4-5 maybe you could add sylveon and mega houndoom although due to the houndoom already assimilating his six children that he depraved via magic it may sound ovrpowered but I hope that you will continue this story if or when you have the forgive me but I like how you used latin etymology for the names of the cities.
AmberJF chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Vaporea just became my favorite character. I'll admit I Didn't expect it and I LOVE unexpected. This is an Awesome story!
quillquate chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Please update!
fanfic maniac chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
pls hurry up
bleh chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
they are team z
ShayminRules chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
Like most people who saw this update, I had to check twice. Two years is a really long time.

Well I'm happy about this chapter, even though it's mostly a filler. And I believe that Soren is falling for a certain Eeveelution.

Also, are you still accepting OCs? If you are I would like to take back my old OC I sent, a Buizel OC, and replace him with two other OCs.

Keep up the great work and update soon please!

Shaymin Rules!
zerones chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
Are I reading Dragon ball or a fanfiction?

Heavy inspired by dragon ball at least, but still a lovly story.
Black-Phinoex chapter 26 . 1/18/2012
Finally an update. Great work on this chapter it was good. Update again soon.
TheFireofIce chapter 26 . 1/18/2012
I agree with Nightcore on the doubletake. Good to see this story again. I hope you're doing well Lolli. Please update soon, and try not to leave us all hanging.
yuukifan001 chapter 26 . 1/18/2012
*shakes around* Where have you been woman? You scared the bejeezus out of me .
NightCore chapter 26 . 1/18/2012
I nearly did a double take when I saw this had updated, thought it was abandoned lol. Welp, not much to say, filler is filler after all. I do hope this does finish, from what I remember it was quite an intense story. As the reviewer before me said, a recap would be good xD.

Have a good one.
HyperJuggernaut chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Is it too late to join? Probably, but my character could be like that.

Name: Zeelak

Species: Shedinja

Gender: Genderless

Alliance: It is a foreigner, has not heard a lot of Superbia and is so far allied with the Eons because it doesn't know of the civil war.

Combat/Magic level: Master, it has been alive for the past one thousand years.

Personality/History.: he is very gloomy, he watched his brother, a Ninjask die many years ago. He goes where the wind carries him (sometimes literally) and is known to be an expert tactician. Has an unlimited level of patience, and sees the good in every single pokemon. He is never the one to act without thinking, for example, before going into a cave, he will memorize maps, read over the hostile inhabitants, etc. Has grown a universal tolerance for anything, but his pet peeve is petty bickering and gossip.

He hails from a faraway land west of Superbia, he worked in the holy business, contacting the legendaries when in need of consultation. He decided to spread the beliefs of his land by going from place to place and preaching. His beliefs consist of a form of government similar to a very low level form of communism, but very very different at the same time. He hates kings and queens, but tolerates their existence. He returned to his country after the news of his brother's death reached him. After paying respects, he used his powers as a Shedinja to help people reach the afterlife, if you gaze into the crack on his back, he will take your soul. Then transports it to the spirit world. He usually performs this ritual on those who have passed away recently. Has come to Superbia because there was a tornado that blew him there.

View on Main Characters:

Soren: "Who?"

Oxton: "Wah?"

Eeva: "Just like her sisters"

Most Hated Eons: none yet

Other: the halo around his head glows

Well, if I'm too late I'll be cool, I just hope I'm not!.
CyberWolf101 chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
Wow nearly 2 years? Now I feel weirded out...What happened to all that time XD Fillerish chapter needed, could have done with a recap dou haha