Reviews for The Witching Hour
mysticaljayne chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
nice. i like. keep on writing.
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
This was a fun story to read. I love both Tony and DiNozzo so to read a buddy fic with the two of them was great. I hope you write another one. :)
meangene1976 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Excellent story! "LOVED IT"! Wish I had friends like them & had a halloween like that, well without the almost dying part! :). You are a fantastically gifted writer! Have a blessed day!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Aww for how Dean and Tony parted ways after finishing their first hunt together.

Nicely done
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Match in dead with no uncanny the descriptions of both were yet it fit both the characters.
JackiLeigh chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story immensly. I read it all in one setting. I love the Tony/Dean dynamic. And I loved the underlying Halloween theme/ story. Thanks, so much, for sharing.
shadow visor chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
really enjoyed thanks for telling me this was so much fun
shadow visor chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
how dinozzo is gonna find this idea
shadow visor chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
and shit is gonna hit the fan! I really am gonna enjoy the next part. and these two Are so darn similar!
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
reallynice. those two just have to go through similar things... alot hehe
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Just found this fic and I love it! :D :D :D :D :D
Anise Nadiah chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
This is epic! I love the friendship between tony and dean. Made me laughing so hard on the part when they had the burp competition. "My house, my rules. And I say that was fair and square. Gas is gas my friend." That's one really crack me up LOL! I do hope there's a sequal to this :)
repeat16 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
AWSOME! Good work with this story, it's one of the best ones I've read.
Miso Muchi chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Loved! You should write another!
xenascully chapter 6 . 6/9/2011