Reviews for The Witching Hour
reader50 chapter 6 . 3/25
I enjoyed reading your story. I did not like that Dean dived into the grave to burn the corpse-surely it would have been better to be BESIDE the grave burning the corpse even if it sounds more exciting to be in the grave with a burning corpse. Plus I would have thought Tony would offer to have Dean stay with him for the rest of the night or a couple of days. Otherwise, good story. Thank you for sharing.
Smile Back chapter 6 . 1/11
xD Man I can really picture how those two would hit it off like that xD

And it might not really be neccesarry for the whole idea of the story, but the finding out who died part was a bit short and I dunno to find the grave in like five minutes? I know that it gets a bit more drama in a story if there is a timelimit. But you could have let them search a bit longer.
And I'm not exactly close to America, but the sun does set realtivly early in October, right? And they started the film at sunset and they did not watch very much of it, as far as I understood it. So they spent hours trying to shoot a ghost with rock salt or what? It seems a bit off. but that's just like a bit of anoying backround buzzing :)
mysticaljayne chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
nice. i like. keep on writing.
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
This was a fun story to read. I love both Tony and DiNozzo so to read a buddy fic with the two of them was great. I hope you write another one. :)
meangene1976 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Excellent story! "LOVED IT"! Wish I had friends like them & had a halloween like that, well without the almost dying part! :). You are a fantastically gifted writer! Have a blessed day!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Aww for how Dean and Tony parted ways after finishing their first hunt together.

Nicely done
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Match in dead with no uncanny the descriptions of both were yet it fit both the characters.
JackiLeigh chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story immensly. I read it all in one setting. I love the Tony/Dean dynamic. And I loved the underlying Halloween theme/ story. Thanks, so much, for sharing.
shadow visor chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
really enjoyed thanks for telling me this was so much fun
shadow visor chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
how dinozzo is gonna find this idea
shadow visor chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
and shit is gonna hit the fan! I really am gonna enjoy the next part. and these two Are so darn similar!
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
reallynice. those two just have to go through similar things... alot hehe
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Just found this fic and I love it! :D :D :D :D :D
Anise Nadiah chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
This is epic! I love the friendship between tony and dean. Made me laughing so hard on the part when they had the burp competition. "My house, my rules. And I say that was fair and square. Gas is gas my friend." That's one really crack me up LOL! I do hope there's a sequal to this :)
Nobler Sin Than None chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
AWSOME! Good work with this story, it's one of the best ones I've read.