Reviews for The Day Every Fish Dreams Of
loveghibli chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was soo adorable and sweet! I love it so much
PrincessInMars chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
ITS SOOOOO CUTE! ITS GOING ON MY FAVORITES!
The Ambience chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A Ponyo story. Never thought I'd actually see the day. Good God.
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
HAHAHAHA! I WAS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY THOUGH IT!
Moonlite Streak chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
So cute! Even though it isn't what I usually like because Ponyo would learn a thing or two in 13 years, the way she still acts as a 5 year old is cute. But still, one shots aren't supposed to make sense neh?

Lets ignore all da technical stuff and congratulate you on a hilarious fanfic that made me smile!
gaaraofthefunk13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
AWWWW! THEY ARE TO CUTE!
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
AWWWW! So cute!
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
that was so SWEET! Ponyo is adorable.
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A Very Cute Story! Thank You for Writing It! )
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
perfect! this is actually how the two should be!
RainbowMunchies chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is adorable, but I got some bones ta pick with you!

1) The reason Ponyo was so spastically adorable in the movie was because she was about six. Her unfamiliarity with the outside world (especially land)along with her headstrong nature was what continuously got her into sticky, and humourous, situations. It would have been fun to have seen you working with a more mature, but equally headstrong and absentminded Ponyo, since in this story she is 18. In the more than 10 years she was with Sosuke, I'd assume she'd learn a bit more about the world- especially about marriage, considering her borderline creeper obsession with Sosuke, lulz. So yes, for that I shame you, since here, instead of an adorable six-year-old, we have a mildly retarted eighteen-year-old obsessing over Sosuke. *wags finger*
2) Bold and underlined? *seizes* Girly, your writing is much to good to be shamed with this rather confusing attempt at attracting attention.
"Ouch! Mrs. Sosuke's Mom, please be careful!" Ponyo winced...
3) Why doesn't she call Sosuke's mom, Mom? She has been Ponyo's surrogate mother for over ten years at this point. w;;
4) You can't wince words. She spoke them /while/ wincing, but she didn't wince the words. C:
Sosuke loved her back just as much, but Ponyo never really got the hang of normal life as a human.
5) Not even a /little/? It's been like 10 years. She can't even dress herself at this point?
She usually had to help Ponyo out with everything, but she didn't mind it. After all, it made Sosuke happy, too.
6)Mention who you're referring to again. You've talked about a lot of other people since you first showed us it was Sosuke's mom you were talking about.
Ponyo's mother reached up and tied a ribbon around the bun in her hair. Ponyo smiled brightly at herself, then turned to Sosuke's mother.
7) So is Ponyo's mother there too? Or are you referring to Sosuke's mom as Ponyo's surrogate mother? Or wha?
"Mrs. Sosuke's Mother, ma'am, thank you for helping me!" She stopped and bowed.
8) Stopped doing what?
Sosuke's mother handed Ponyo a bouquet of flowers. "Now all you have to do is walk down the isle and stand next to Sosuke, then just listen to what the other man says. Last, when Sosuke says "I do", just say the same thing. It's easy enough."
9) You might not know this, being young, but weddings generally have rehearsals. Especially weddings as big of a deal as this one would be. At this point, even Ponyo should be able to do this with her eyes closed. (lulz) You make it sound like she's walking out to perform in a preschool play. Marriage is important- specially in this case! This is a dream come true for shippers of this pair, lol, ham it up! (ham, lulz)
Ponyo excitedly walked out the door, taking great care to hide her excitement as best as she could. As she walked down, she saw her own father in the audience, smiling at her avidly. I wished mommy was here to see this. But she's too big, she won't fit. I really wanted her to see me marry Sosuke, too...But it's okay, my daddy's here though. And Mrs. Sosuke's mom, and…Sosuke, of course!
10) Hey you! You strung Ponyo's thoughts and description of the scene together. It was rather confusing.
Ponyo looked up to see she'd walked right into the ambassador. A few people in the crowd laughed. Ponyo was happy to see that Sosuke was one of them. She went to stand next to him.
11) See, this is cute, because even an older Ponyo could lose track of her thoughts and do something careless like this. Kudos.
He didn't know how a fish could look so beautiful, but anything was possible.
12) But she's not a fish. She turned into a human at the end of the movie. It's based off the Little Mermaid story, at the end of which the girl gave up being a magical being (as did Ponyo) to become mortal/human and be with the man she loved.
Sosuke slid the other ring onto his own finger. Ponyo started to lick her ring, but looked back up at Sosuke, somewhat confused.

"Sosuke, it doesn't taste like ham…"
13) But... but as earlier stated, Ponyo already knew this was a wedding. In her ten-something years of creeping on Sosuke and obsessing with being in love with him and ultimately marrying him, you mean for us to believe she doesn't know what wedding rings are? And then that she thinks, for some reason, that they are supposed to taste like ham? At what point did she encounter a ring that tasted like ham? *seizes* Okay... I'm alright.

Before the wonderful moment ended, Sosuke heard Ponyo say as loud as she could, answered by an enormous applause from the crowd…

"PONYO LOVES SOSUKE!"
14) She yelled this while kissing him? Lulz.

15) Your writing style amazes me. I know you hate people judging you on your age, but whenever I go into a story of yours, I am always pleasantly surprised by the gap between your age and writing skill. I know this was a somewhat old story for me to review, but the summary drug me in, and then I just had to review. C: Hope you aren't too annoyed by meh. Keep writing! I can't wait to see how amazing you become when you're my age, lulz.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
kawahii
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This story was adorable, and the part about the ring not tasting like ham was hilarious! However, I didn't like that everything was bolded and underlined. If someone is reading the story, the reader doesn't need to have his/her attention drawn to it with the bold and underlined text.