Reviews for Why Me?
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was really sweet! I'm actually more of a Draco/Hermione shipper but I'm starting to prefer Draco/ginny ... you did a really great job with this couple it was really sweet!;)
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Love it.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I am a huge fan of Draco/Ginny, but that also means I have read loads about them, including their best and worst works. So this was okay. I prefer your Siruis/Lily stuff, because somewhere this got too chessy for me. In the sense that I felt both Draco and Ginny were quite out of character. Sure, this is fanfiction and everything we right is AU but I prefer reading about characters the way they are, just in different situtaions :)

So this was cute, but the characterizations were tad bit weak for me :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aww, you did a great job with this couple! I really wished that they would have gotten together in the books -I think they make a good pair.

-Morghen
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I think the length was perfect (: And it was adorable, and I don't even like Draco/Ginny. You made the reasons why he loved her very realistic though.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Yay for fluff! I really loved how cute this was... Would have loved it to be longer, but I do agree that it's just too cute anyway :D
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww cute, nice little picture of the couple. Nice use of the quote, not direct. The snow was a nice setting, made it even cuter and fluffier, not normally a big fan of fluff, prefer agnst but this changed my mind!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Short and sweet. I love it! Good job (:
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I liked it, it was sweet and just the right length.
PanicAttack757 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
that was so cute and sweet! i loved it. and i always thought these two would work together as a couple for the exact reasons you had draco say! it was perfect.
Perilous Velocity chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I quite liked it. Very, very cute :)

But I think it should be longer. Definiately not multi-chaptered, but like a one-shot. It would be great, then. More fluff - yay!

Anyway, your story was good.

Magdalena.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw, I love pure fluff. :) The perfect thing to warm you up a little. Like a mug of hot, sweet cocoa. I really liked that, right from the start, you set up the scene (visually-wise), so it's easier to picture them both in that environment. Often, with such short stories as this, there's more of dialogue and less narrative, which (though I'm a big fan of the aforementioned style) can leave the reader a little confused.

Even though I'm wary about non-canon pairings that just "happen" (well, it's hard to include slow build-up in a one-shot, so it's understandable), this was a lovely little ficlet.
x-Ink-is-Beauty-x chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Cute, but I do think it should have been longer. Other than that I like the story.
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Naw! So good, so cute, so fluffy! Thanks for participating in the challenge, and I hope to see more from you soon!