Reviews for Heart
Chris Nest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Perfectly mixed, it hard to find a good Sora, Donald, and Goofy story nowadays.
Bluehood103 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
When the next chapter?
bob chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
where zexion
DemolitionLvr chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Wait, that can't be the end. Why is it marked as complete? I'm confused. I'll put this on alert in case you continue it. If it is really finished, well, I really liked it :) good job. Later.
DemolitionLvr chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Maleficent didn't say, "Me! The Mistress of all Evil!" Tsk Tsk. Lol.
DemolitionLvr chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Oh the drama! Quick, to the next chapter!
DemolitionLvr chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Like a boss
DemolitionLvr chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
What, did he think she was a monster before? Oh wait. Probably.

Anyway, is Slade gonna be the one overpowered by the heartless and turned into the boss? I can totally see that happening.

Onto the next chapter!
DemolitionLvr chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Aw Rob getting all protective. How cute :) and I don't think Sora was terribly OOC. He gets really serious when he gets down to business.
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I've never read a kingdom hearts crossover before but this looks good. I'm looking forward to the rest of this. :) I'll definitely review again as I read with further opinions. Later
Theatrical-Tellall chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Oh my God...what a choice!
LixalTheNobody chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
cute!

Lixal
kEymAn chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
whoa. not that this chapter was bad, but, wow. I wasn't expected to see robin saying the f word, but it still is a good chapter. I am glad that Raven is going to live. Update soon.
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
omg i think it should be rated T...but anyway it was great i liked it update soon
Mr. NotHereNoMore chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Good to see that you updated. But why did you have Robin say the f-word. Not that it ruined the story, but thats something he doesn't say. Other then that, update soon.