Reviews for Remembrance
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Very sad and touching. You captured the characters and the emotion very well. AT is such an amazing actress...
RowanDarkstar chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, this was very very pretty. Very in character. Really loved it. Looking forward to seeing more from you!
AmandaC chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I love this story I hope you continue writing sanctuary maybe do a john helen im setting up a sanctuary yahoo group you are welcome to joing up and post some fics there loved this brilliant piece of writing.
librarymouse chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was a wonderful story. It was very touching and sad. Good job.
The Shinster chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was sad, but very heartfelt. I've really enjoyed this season of Sanctuary a lot too. We are getting a different look at Magnus's character and I am really interested to see more. I'm also loving Amanda Tapping's portrayal of Magnus during this emotional time for the character. I've read several of your SG-1 fics and I've always liked your writing. For your first Sanctuary fic I think you did a good job of capturing the character's voices. I hope you write more Sanctuary stories!
RomieG chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I enjoyed reading this story. I wasn't sure I was going to like Sanctuary this season because Ashley was a "Bad Guy" and now they have killed her off...But I really do like AT in her roll as Magnus and I like the dynamic she has with Will and with Ashley's father "Jack" and I can't figure out who I'd like to see her "involved" with.

But keep up the great writing!
sg1star chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
have not read one of your stories in ages, but you could hear the agusih at the end of the eposide when Ashley hesita before vanishing.

It comes across so well with the story line, and have captured the way that Helen comes across the scene. The relationship she has with will... also comes across nicely.

are you going to write more of sanctuary or going back to sg1?
AT Fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great story I took a stab at this one and wrote a tag which was completely undone by this recent episode. I may post it and just say it is now AU. Yes I am loving this new season real emotions and tribulations. I love the Helen/Druitt angle not really as ship but the whole shared parenting thing and now loss of their child. great job with the emotions and Helen's voice felt real. I am still struggling with her when I write trying to keep the British feel and antiquated speech.
Athena2008 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wonderful story! Beautifully written (as always) and I thought you captured Helen and Will perfectly! thanks for sharing it.
fairytale city chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow, this was amazing. Hard to believe that it was your first Sanctuary fic. I love how Helen can't seem to let go and Will sort of breaks through to her. Awesome story, Love it! :)
Cradlow chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Excellent story! I loved it!
samfan9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I think it was beautiful! I could just hear Magnus' voice in the confrontation with Will. "Dr Zimmerman" indeed! I love it. Thanks for venturing into Sanctuary fanfic: I look forward to more treats.
Cowboy1 from SFA chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Thought it was great! Let us know when you write more. Would have been nice to have it abit longer and more detail but I think I got whatcha were trying to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very good and strong show of chsracter, Magnus tryung to end her life putting herself at riskand Will calling her on is very good.

The lines "The pain of two lifetimes came crashing in on her. Loneliness, loss and disappointment, each incident seemed to coalesce in her grief over Ashley’s death." and then Helan admitting “It’s too much,” are so realistic from this character and where you got me.

Very good story:)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey there,

I LOVED this story, if there was only someway to carry it on because you have to admit Helen has a lot to deal with.

I'm loving the second season as well, last week's episode I wasn't sure I'd like but I actually loved it even though I cried like a baby. I really hope they bring Ashley back somehow but not sure how yet.

Melissa