Reviews for Familylife goes on
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 24 . 6/17
Love it, a really good story
bookgirl113 chapter 24 . 5/22
Jenny totally overstepped her bounds, and it's sad that it took learning about his childhood for Ziva to respect him, but I'm glad it ended the way it did. Good job, author *applause*
bookgirl113 chapter 17 . 5/22
OF COURSE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR PARENTS! Their parents ABUSED them, you arrogant *BLEEP*
bookgirl113 chapter 16 . 5/22
I thought Ziva had learned her lesson after reading Tony's file... Ughhhhhh-_-

Also, she needs to learn that just because you MIGHT have gone through more than someone else, doesn't mean that their suffering was nothing.
bookgirl113 chapter 14 . 5/21
I like what I'm seeing
bookgirl113 chapter 12 . 5/21
The police have been notified but upon hearing who the child is they refuse to press charges. Shortly thereafter a court order was received and the child was released to the care of Dr. C. Recker.

Good to know the integrity of the system-_-

Also, I gotta say I'm impressed. This may be the first story I've read where Ziva started out without a heart and somehow managed to grow one. Usually she either had one and regrets her actions, or she never had one and will never back down from her arrogance. Kudos to you, author:)
bookgirl113 chapter 11 . 5/21
Btw I hope you aren't getting the impression that I'm judging your story. Just the opposite, I love it! Clearly it's written well if you can get me so invested in it:)
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 5/21
I hate to burst her bubble, but she clearly didn't do very good research if she thinks his father ever spoiled him. I mean, come on. That's Tony 101.
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 5/21
Come on, McGee. No one parties THAT much, no matter how much of a "frat boy" they are!

And we all knew Ziva has many, many issues, for someone who claims to be so perfect:P

(Gosh, do I sound bitter yet? Whoopsies...)
bookgirl113 chapter 6 . 5/21
"He is childish, self-absorbed, a poor investigator, unfocused, and disrespectful. The only…I repeat the only reason he is senior field agent is that he has been here longer. If Gibbs stopped protecting him he would fall flat on his face."

No no no, honey, you gotta look AWAY from the mirror.
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/21
Not so much blind as actively cruel, but hey, better late than never, I suppose.

Oh, and for Ziva and Tim? Waiting for news about someone you're supposed to care about it punishment for you? I'm truly concerned about your status as human beings, not robots (or worse).
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/21
At the time, he had decided Tony had needed to quit being the frat boy he'd always been. He needed to be put in his place and brought back to doing his job. He had given Tony every crap thing to do to keep him busy and try to get him focused on work.

Oh HELL no. You KNOW he's not a frat boy, and the fact that you can think you need to put your supposed friend "in his place" is a disgusting commentary on how you treat people.
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 5/21
He didn't just neglect to notice this shit, he actively ADDED to it! I'm glad Abby actually stood up to him, although of course with her it couldn't last too long.
bjq chapter 24 . 12/24/2015
awesome story
LoveMeTenderly1 chapter 22 . 2/25/2015
I think you meant to say Timmy and ZIva at least a week before they where able to travel towards the top of the chapter, and I noticed some minor mistakes in other chapters as well.