Reviews for Cause for Concern
That 2nd to last thing so true so true
supergirl02 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
that was wonderful!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
TEAR-JERKER! I can hardly see the keyboard/screen. That was so sweet. I love the father/son fics and this one may have been short but...it did its job. Now I need a tissue before I go to bed, thank you. 10/10
sundarkeyes chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
thank you for a great GREAT fiction... i loved it so much that I'm adding it to my favorite :)
eurogirl14 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
great story. and its "j'ai fini" not "je suis finis" because the latter means youre dead. and "i do not speak french" is "je ne parle pas francais".
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Wow! Awesome story. You did not disappoint with the conversaztion between Tony & Gibbs. I would love to see Gibbs open up like that on the show - but then I guess that is what we have fan fiction for. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Great ending, just like I wanted it - although I doubt Gibbs would ever be able to open up to anybody like that. But that's what fiction is for, to give us fans what we want, isn't it. Looking forward to your next story.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
aww is was ooc but i still loved it :) good job, its very cute to see them like that, well done !
Linoria chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Great story:D Loved it:D
fanfictionfan63 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Love your story so far. Looking forward to Gibbs nursing Tony - and the two of them doing some talking ...
KindleLyn chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I totally agree with you - the characters do not get hurt or ill enough! They're probably glad we don't own them! I'm loving this story so far ... can't wait to see where you take it.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Aw great chapter - poor Tony it is never fun to be ill. Ducky is right though Gibbs needs to tell Tony how he feels about him - that he thinks of him as a son. I am sure that the scene Gibbs came back to at the end of the chapter will really tug at his heart strings. Please update soon.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
aww i love Gibbs looking after Tony :D good first couple of chapters :D can't wait for the next one :D
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I really love these stories & was so excited to see the 1st chapter of yours, I can't wait to see what happens next at gibbs house. PLZ update soon