Reviews for Her Master's Blood or Turning Point
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/22
Well done :) I really liked reading Alucard's perspective during this scene because it really showed how much he cares for Seras. I've always wondered what was going through his head when that scene came up. I mean, it's not like him to freely offer his blood like that, especially to someone fairly new to his life. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw him do exactly that. This was a wonderful master piece and I will greatly cherish it :)
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
eu gostei do capitulo, abra├žos
splitterherz chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very interesting this idea and considered very carefully. Like to read your stories.
Do keep it up.
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Insomnia stalker strikes again. I liked it, I think it fits their characters, though Alucard would never admit to half the stuff going on in his head, if that.
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wonderful!

I love the anime and I love your writings about it :)
ladylina chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You, even if briefly, brought up Babylon 5 into Hellsing.

I will love you forvere and ever. I am sure of that now :)
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This was always my fave scene from the anime. Very high emotion. And I like how you expanded on it. I too wonder somtimes if their realtionship were daughter and father or something more. ANd Yes on the Beast War referance. Dinobot rocks. Great job and have a nice day.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hey Metro,

I saw that you had a new story and I decided to check it out. Brace yourself for a review that's going to be constructively critical.

Okay, the problem with this one was that I thought you added nothing new. There are the concepts presented by the Hellsing anime and it touches base a little on ideas present in your other work but beyond that there is really nothing new and notable about this. If Hellsing is bread then this story is a piece of toast without any butter or jam. It's dry.

All I'm saying is that you need to add something new. Throw in something that throws off the old formula, because this follows the formula only too closely.

I hope that my review was constructive and that you benefit from it. I don't leave it to be malicious.

Take care, and God bless.

Master of teh Boot
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hey, I like these one-shots you do that explore a scene from canon in more depth. This is a nice companion to the one you did with the scene where Integra offers Seras her blood.

Interesting that you had Alucard feel regret at changing Seras, and it was great how you drew that line between her not really having had a choice at her turning, but now making a deliberate choice to stay with Hellsing.

I kind of always saw it as him scoffing at Seras for being foolish when she didn't drink his blood, but yeah...I guess the fact that it's such an unusual and unexpected decision would make him consider her differently.

Thanks for the one shot, and for making me think.

-Lila
Lara chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
It was a good chapter. I like how the different parts mixed together.
policegirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I really enjoyed it, seeing the relationship between the two and how it was such a complex and simple thing.
E. Lovett chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Heh, congrats for the one-shot. But I must say, that "possessed an exceptional body" part really doesn't fit there. It makes Alucard sound like a pervert, and we want him to be in-character here, don't we? :P
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
An interesting analysis; I liked it a lot. It was very in-character for both Alucard and Seras, and thoroughly explained the reasons behind their respective actions. Good job, I can't wait for the next chapter of The Butterfly Effect.
kofie-hime chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wah! cool! i love it
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
A nice take on what happened at the end of episode 3! Very interesting indeed... Ack, this review feels too short.