Reviews for Frosted Stars
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
I love you story! l liked the first part too! please update soon! from one starving reader to one starving author!
Ches21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Just got finished reading Desert Mirage and I loved it! So excited to begin reading this story! Hopefully life's not too crazy and you can finish writing it soon! *crosses fingers* -
Transformeranimefan chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Love you story, I want rage and astrid to tell each other how the feel! *squeals* _
Lunar Mist chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Update? Pretty please? :)
TheGhost129 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I have this image that someone should paint Mirage as a elephant!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's been great so far. I love the way you write sarcasm, it really cracks me up!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
please update the suspence is killing me! what about barricade, he's still after astrid... please please please update!
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
more?
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
over 200 reviews and one chapter to go? You can do it...
NightlyRains chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
I'm sure you just stumbled across a bit of writing trouble, but I look forward to your next update.

I hope you're doing well! Please take care of yourself first. We all understand problems in real life. :)
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
Okay; now you have me hooked! There were a couple of times where I wanted to stop reading this cause for some reason, it wasn't keeping me interested but the first one did. So, I hope you plan to update soon cause I WANNA KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT! Thank you have and have a nice day and keep up the good work!
Lost Among Stars And Bots chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
Absolutely terrific story, and I love it! Also love the low rate of spelling mistakes, and the fact that your writing is really great. :)

BitteLP
JustaSchmuck chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Eugh. I'm sorry, but I hate jenna with the burning passions of a million hells xP I have no clue why, she just bothers me like that spot of sunburn between the shoulder blades you can't reach with aloe.

And I like her new friends. (:
Kenkyo-kun chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
One more chapter, you said! Where has it gone...? :P I truly enjoy this story though, and Mirage is great. Except for the traitorous actions bit, obviously... Hoping you update soon! Also, I hope life's going well for you, since I am aware that it not doing so is frequently a cause of no updates.

God bless,

Kenkyo-kun
XxKeeperOfDeathxX chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
This a really great story and I really hope you'll continue it. I loved the first story and I think the sequel is great too. Please continue it.