Reviews for Next Contestant
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
l0l sasuke rocked. i bet naruto would make a great sexy librarian with the whole glasses fetish.
sheifa.akra chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story is great. I've read a story that is similar but this one is definitely better. Its called 'jealous much by Emeralden Rapley'
Jessi2094 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really enjoyed this and honestly I thought it was a great idea. I love Nickelback and that song so great job!
DevilNamedAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh wow I kinda wanna see the librarian one! Although this one was good too!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
lol!
Kyoki13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
onward i said! (lol) any way i love stories were Sasuke is possessive and when i saw that thats what your story was about i immediately started to read,and i got to say i wasnt disappointed not even a little (meaning i loved it)
Neko-Chan NyaNya chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Haha cute story. I guess Naru-chan isn't able to get a job anywhere. Very cute story keep protecting little Naru-chan Sasuke and keep making Sasu-chan jealous Naruto . .
lil-miss-tachibanana chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aww! That was soo cute! Kya! XD

I think its sweet wen guys r protective of their girls (or guys)! And I know exactly how sasuke feels! My bf is the definition of freakin oblivious! We'll b at a club together and chicks will b like, eye-humping him! And he don't even realize it! And even if I'm standing RIGHT next to him, they don't seem to see me! So we don't got out clubbin that much anymore...lol but anywayz! Loved the story!

Nina
Lilbakasaru chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love it!

Sure Sasuke, you aren't possessive at all...man that he me laughing!
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hm... I'd found story like this. But NaruSasu. You're so lame.
WolfLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is a wonderful story, I like it alot.
Tsu-chan Yagami chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
awesome...loved it...so...what happened in the library(wink):D huh huh?
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love that song! Nice job this was super cute and hot XD

oh yeah the only next contestant story I heard before was for bleach rangiku and toshiro.
idkgoaway chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
haha that was cute:)good job:)
domi chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
it was fun and new for me, so is there a sequel as well?:)