Reviews for The Healing Power of Hatred
ujemaima chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow, that was something. Your characters were written well and I loved how you conveyed the tension and desperation throughout the story. Very well done.
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I enjoyed reading this. The imagery is vivid, the writing powerful and compelling. The characters stay true to their natures very well. Overall, this is a wonderful story and I'm hoping that you'll write more.
calebonyqt chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I agree with the previous reviewer. This piece is well written. I, too, would like to read more. I would only disagree with the part where you stated that Argyll gave Montrose the slave boy. I do not believe it would be in Argyll's character/nature to own a slave, let alone give one as a gift. Please update soon.
SpoiledLittlePrince chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I know this isn't a very popular category, as long as Rob Roy is an old movie and so, but...Not a single review yet?

Incredible! Unbelievable! Sometimes this page surprises me a lot... and not for good. Your fic deserves a couple of them , at least.

And both favourable.

All I can do for now is give you mine and hope for the best.

I found it very interesting and well written. I think Archie was Montrose's son, but if he knew about it or not wasn't too clear for me. He loved the mother -and that's why he keeps the portrait in the end- but disliked the guy (there's some antagonism between them)

Anyway, nice fic. I would like to read more from you and all these characters.