Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
TrodianD98 chapter 34 . 3/29
Read alot of stories in my life some good some bad some that should have never left the confines of ones imagination. This novelizarion was beyond any of that pure beauty could only describe it, in all honestly id wished id read this sooner than now really a lot of people write amazing things few write the beauty of it all. The characters portrayed match what they where origonaly which is cool as heck and how the environment and how interactions pass and are described are fenominal, this story, this fanfiction ,master piece of literature (somewhat of a exadurarion but who cares!) Truely defines the beauty of it all. Thank you whoadrep08 (aka Exists in theroy.) For writeing this epic tale.
Shadowjonathan chapter 24 . 2/21
This chapter actually made me cry... So beautiful!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Dear Theoretically Extant One:

You know, I've come to think that stories like this - you know, where the identities of well-known characters are transferred to completely different people, as though WALL-E were taking a role in a play or something - really should have a special site of their own in our little community here. After all, it is rather a distinct genre from fanfiction proper, with its own special appeal and its own special demands on the writer - and it would just be cool to have a green-bordered sister site emblazoned with the legend, "Fantomime: Imagine What Might Be." (I don't suppose you'd care to join the e-mail campaign to get such a site created?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
notecrafter chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
I love this so much, it was so heartfelt and endearing! It made me want to watch the movie over and over and over again! Magical! You're style of writing is fantastic and you are certainly headed in the right direction. Keep practicing! I am now an official WALL-E fan because of you and this story, so thank you!
notecrafter
User 627 chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
A bit late for me to comment.

This is beautiful, just beautiful. No amount of words could describe it.
Guardianboy chapter 34 . 9/10/2014
*Cries* This was BEATIFUL MY FRIEND!
Toa Aerrow chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
The best stories are written by nerds!
On the other hand, I'm definitely a nerd, but I'm not sure my writing skills are that good...
KUTGW!
Toa Aerrow chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Have you heard of DeviantART? If not, search for it in whatever search engine you use, make an account and start uploading those images! I'd love to see what you've visualised these characters to look like!
JayZeeTee16 chapter 34 . 7/30/2014
This is a awesome story! Making the robots is one of the best ideas ever made.
Anonymous chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
AWESOME! There were a few flaws, still, AWESOME!
Just Another Indonesian Writer chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
I swear to God, this is one of the most... EPIC work of fiction that I've ever read. Period.

If I'm being honest, I'm a guy who's rarely moved from literature works, but this... THIS, this work is just... perfect! I just love the way you portrayed the whole movie in a realistic way, and even humanized the whole character set! The added lore and storyline, even to the more darker tone of the story like the mentions of gore and such, they did good to add more twist into the somewhat simple story of the movie!

You sir, are a genius, and this story, truly earns a place as one of my favorite stories... ever. Once again, I applaud you, my good author. My favorite is yours.

Thanks for writing us such an awesome story :)

-B
Cipher032 chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
Awesome. Just awesome
Wall-e fan 101 chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
I'm finally going to get to see MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lexicona chapter 34 . 3/26/2014
A woody doll...I see what you did there.
The Wholocked Brony chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Before I read any further, and believe me I will, hot damn this is AMAZING!
The time it takes to do something like this is absolutely insane! The quality of it too, it's professional!
Like, seriously, if you published a real book, I'd read it.