Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
siewtin chapter 1 . 5/23
This is the best story that I've ever read in my life,thanks for this gift.
M-Oislife chapter 34 . 5/17
OMG! I AM CLOSE TO TEARS NOW!
Belle chapter 34 . 5/15
Oh, that was beautiful. It made me laugh and it made me cry, it made me gasp in horror and dance in elation. You are a wonderful writer and I hope you will do many more in the future. Thank you for this wonderful fanfiction that brightened my strep throat filled week. This and two other fanfics are some of the best things I have ever read. Thank you for this wonderful story and good luck.
Handsome Smoothie chapter 1 . 2/8
by the way we moved the place. sooo, kay bye.
gold crown dragon chapter 34 . 1/21
no im not...hey who put onion here! anyway 20/10
cleverfool chapter 29 . 12/11/2016
I only have one issue with this chapter: Earth is in the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way galaxy, not the Orion arm. Otherwise, everything is great!
Random Reader chapter 34 . 12/10/2016
This truly deserved to be in the tv tropes fanfic recs! You managed to show the movie in such a wonderful way even with the robots as humans and everything! It was just wonderful! The hum our and Romance and all the other elements were just lovely. I applaud you, this is the only fanfic story I've read so far that actually made me cry. You made WALL E the loveable robot a lovable human and EVE pretty and dangerous and this is just amazing. I love your epilogues for this too! Everything was absolutely wonderful and there's no other way for me to describe. I only have one question though, what happened to Gofer's body? Was it still there when everyone got to the Lido deck or did someone or some robot clean it up? Oh well, this was beautiful regardless! You're a very talented writer!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2016
Beautiful. Bravo. You have outdone yourself and made something wonderful. I know its way late but I could not help it. Thank you for making something so tear-jerking and romantic.
AmimeLover03 chapter 34 . 12/3/2016
Your story was an amazing experience for me to read. This story was a spectacular rendition for Wall-E. It was a roller coaster for my emotions & the endings ((the end of the story & the epilogue ending)) were both the best and the saddest parts of the whole story. I especially loved the creativity you had to make the epilogue. The references you put into this story was quite brilliant to include. I was literally up until 3am reading this story & when I actually watch Wall-E in the future, I will and always see it in a new light because of this amazing story.
Shadowolf chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
Don't we all brother, (sigh) don't we all
Joshua Quintana chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
You are an artist. Three chapters in and I'm already mesmerized. This story is a work of art and I'm finding myself lost in your words. Please keep doing what you're clearly made to do. Grace the world with more work such as this, and make people like us, a little bit better.
Stryker Mikazuki J chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Finally found this amazing one again
levicorps chapter 34 . 6/28/2016
Beautiful... thank you so much.
pyrothekid chapter 31 . 6/5/2016
holy shit man... i havent full blown cryed (eh not gonna look up how to spell that) in years.
this is a god damn masterpiece, hell i was singing allong to "Requiem for the Hunter" for half the chapter. im not really sure what other good things i can say about this. i guess this is the part where i say 15/10 or something like that. i guess ill need to check to see if you made any other fanfics now. this is art in my eyes, and goodbye.