Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
sugxrybubbles chapter 31 . 7/24
This is amazing, I absolutely love this fanfiction so much it breaks the scale. Infinity/10, infinity/10. I'm not sure if you're still here considering you're a full grown adult now, but still. Infinity/10.
Einschuchterung chapter 34 . 7/23
Holy fucking fuck. That. Was. Fucking.

INSANELY,
INCREDIBLY, AND
HEART-EXPLODINGLY
FUCKING G. R. E. A. T.

HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU FUCKING KILLED ME AND EVERY SINGLE READER OF THIS DAMN FANFIC.

GOD DAMN MY SOUL, SWEAR TO MY MANLY MAN EMPEROR OF MANKIND, TO MY PRIMARCH LORD SANGUINIUS, TO THE SKIES OF TERRA AND THE STARS OF THE GALACTIC RIM.

That, my lord writer. Was so damn heartwarming good. Exceptional. That was some fancy writing, you're pretty good! Oh, good, why that's very good. Yes, I like that!

Damn all who'd ever say it was just pretty decent but in mine eyes, it is one of the GREATEST PIECES I have ever read. Equal or on greater par with the most excellent pieces I have read from this site and on AO3. It was just what I needed after a whole day of work. After watching a WALL-E CinemaSins/Wins review and a shitty explanation of WALL-E, and other related video-media after not having watched the film for so long.

This fanfic is just what I perfectly needed after enduring a lot of shitty shit in my day, and the past few weeks. And after enduring a lot of shitty fanfiction as well on other fandoms.

I didn't know my sudden curiosity and need to know if there was fanfiction for WALL-E after watching the crap I read to relieve myself of extreme boredom would lead me to this. But I AM EXTREMELY GLAD. THAT I DID. THAT THIS FANFIC EXISTS AND I AM ALL THE MORE BETTER FOR IT. THIS IS TRULY, A MOST EXCELLENT WORK OF ART, A MOST REFRESHING GLASS OF MILK THAT I DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED AND NEEDED UNTIL NOW TO DRINK.

Thank you for writing this and finishing it. Unlike many who write and don't, you wrote a big (good and so damn rare) piece for a small fandom, with a very unique and incredible reinterpretation of the film, making our beloved characters absolutely lovable, sympathetic, and truly human, for our sake. Reimagining the film in such a novel way, it was extremely satisfying and compelling, a veritably great piece! And a first-time fanfic!? Double impressive!

I read this all in one sitting, highly enraptured by this work. Not a great many fics can do that. Most, as Sturgeon's law states, is trash. Yours, is not.

Really thank you for writing this fic which I never knew I was starved for until my youtube binging got me here looking if there was any fanfiction for a "kids" film. In all my years of reading. Never knew I would find a gem in such a weird place. I never knew there was even fanfiction for Wall-E.

And thank you, for writing such a magnificent fic, reinterpretation, ending, and epilogue. Most ESPECIALLY the epilogue. That was heartwarmingly breakingly great. That, was the most satisfying thing I've had in this year. That was the most human Eve-ah and Wally-E of all time.

Great fic. For a first-time, but this was from 2010. Still great. 10/10. Best shit I had in a while.
Goku275 chapter 3 . 6/6
Aw, poor Wally
DASHAVAKA chapter 34 . 6/4
Мне безумно понравился сие творение!
Но
У меня есть один вопрос, который не даёт мне покоя. Ева, после того, как раздавила своей силушкой богатырской протез Валли, она же раздобыла ему новый? Попросила прощения? А то там ни слова об этом..
(Language: Russia)
reagancgarrison chapter 34 . 5/11
I could help fix and publish your story.
reagancgarrison chapter 1 . 2/26
I can see that a few pages are misspelled. But I can be happy to help if I fix the grammar in the story.
KappaTurtleGrl chapter 1 . 2/24
I like the story. I help fix the spelling so it can make sense
Goku275 chapter 24 . 1/19
Aww! Just imagining the memory scene with Eve and Wally makes me cry!
"I yearn for the same goddess incarnate, A woman whose lively mind, spirit, and body is as gracefully beautiful as the clearest night sky can be; skin whose softness and warm light would bring life to even the most barren souls it touches; the brightness of her white hair glowing long and wavy like solar fire, burning lust and lovelorn into any mortal. yet above all, She takes my breath away as i stare into heaven: the blue orbs of her eyes, portals of wonder beyond words, the entrance into the spirit that harbors the secrets to life and the universe herself. She is a driving force for a dream of acquisition of a goal or belonging. She would rule my thoughts to pursue a life for myself and for her, til her heart is mine and mine alone. And we ascend together into the heavens, leave Mother Earth behind and spread life...spread love...to the stars and beyond."
Guest chapter 34 . 12/19/2021
X-AxMEDFAC.1.0—B. McCREA, CPT. Ax. IE: WALLY

BnLS AXIOM MESSAGING ORDER 011931-12

Priority Code: Green

From: Axiom Medical Clinic and Evaluation Center

To: B. McCrea, Captain, BnLS Axiom

Subject: 'Wally'

Classification: Private

Upon order of Commander Auto, the evaluation laboratory has performed a complete genetic profile identification of the patient known as 'Wally', even in the light of today's Code 5150 outbreak. After extraction and analysis of necessary deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) samples, we have discovered that no record exists of him within any of the Axiom computer's passenger or crew DNA manifests, nor does he exist within any genetic database in the Axiom's records.

However, diagnostics did come to the following conclusions of the individual 'Wally' upon searching through the Buy N' Large historical archives, specifically of Operation: Cleanup. PCR analysis maps out his gene pool ancestry to a family tree located within BnL Cleanup Sector North America zero, zero, one, known as Burtt, which were among the 200,000,000 preselected laborers to continue the global operation. All further historical information for the Burtt descendents has ceased upon the date of June 27th, 2110.

'Wally,' his surname is by heir if not birth name as - Wallace Burtt.

The only other information available for 'Wally's' known physiology extracted from his genetic mapping samples are as follows:

Estimated Date of Birth: June 28th, 2775.

Blood type: A Minus

Tissue samples of skin show externally solar-bleached pigmentation, indicating prolonged and cancerous exposure to ultraviolet radiation levels from unfiltered sunlight.

Multitude of granulation scar tissue from abrasions, continual blister and callus buildup and infection, puncture wounds, compound fractures, deep gashes, and 2nd to 3rd degree burn tissue; along with bacterial infected wounds from improper healing to exposure to foreign bodily contaminants, including his right forearm limb and cardiovascular prosthetics from poor treatment.

Biochemical analysis from blood samples indicate unhealthful malnutrition, very low-blood sugar content and near-emaciation zero body fat levels. Subject also contains a diminished immune system having survived various strains of extinct viruses such as malaria, pneumonia, smallpox, hepatitis, and influenza; worse yet is the blood toxicity scan and it is overwhelming with concoctions of alodine, potassium chloride, lead, and cadmium with metallic content exceeding 5%, blood poisoning levels. Red blood cell oxygenation patterns also suggest presence of carbon monoxide, sulfur, and ozone residue within his respiratory system that he's been breathing for extremely prolonged periods of time. It's unbelievable that he hasn't succumbed to any of these chemical poisonings mixed together.

Retinal cortex scan of cerebral functions have shown indications of intensive neural scarring from post-traumatic stress and nociceptor dampened from extreme amounts of physical pain and (or) witness of extreme traumatic events. Signs of cognitive interaction crossfiring were detected, yet strange as it seems as it is only seen in cases of depersonalization with the interuption of thought-intigration, but the patient expresses no realization of such faults. Presumably this reaction may be possible from prolong periods of total isolation, abuse, and a lack of any parental caring or nursering during early childhood to ongoing adulthood has made him unable to emote or express the trauma he experienced in the most predominant signs as psychologically traumatized patients would, even though no physical symptoms are given. Instead he has ended up with a regressed mindset, like that of a child; constituting Wallace Burtt as borderline 'feral child'.

Our most logical assumptions to the state of Wallace Burtt is in could be a Dissociation disorder due most likely given the circumstances of his upbringing. As impossible as his origins sound, it makes sense with having to grow up on Earth and surviving harsh environmental hazards and from experiencing total abuse to total isolation from any socal interaction for a period as long as several years, quite possibly most of his lifetime.

Although Wallace is not a registered passenger, nor a person that legally exists in any of the Axiom's records, we highly recommend he is given immediate treatment for everything we have diagnosed from him. For no human being should have ever ended up the way he is now. So should he be found once the Evaluation Center's patients have all been re-acounted for, please send him to us for a prognosis.

We hope this information is of value to you, Sir.
Unknownsick19 chapter 12 . 9/30/2021
Fun fact: Alcubierre's Engine is now being finalized as being a legitimate engine for faster than light travel even though, it's decades or even centuries away for being plausible in a sense for it to be used on any spaceship but the math that they made for this engine didn't break any of Law of astrophysics and Einstein's theory of relativity. I might be wrong but that's what I've been searched at.
Goku275 chapter 11 . 9/15/2021
Aw, poor doggy.
gavingoldsmith17 chapter 32 . 9/8/2021
Wally: What happens when we get home?

Eve: Well to put it simply, you lose your Innocence
anonymous chapter 7 . 6/3/2021
"Hold me close and hold me fast. The magic spell you cast. This is La Vie En Rose. () When you kiss me, Heaven sighs, and though I close my eyes, I see La Vie En Rose. () When you press me to your heart, I'm in a world apart. A world where roses bloom."

Louis Armstrong's blues always brought me to tears. This song and What a Wonderful World are my favorites. Tears gleaming, hearts sighing. I'm in a world apart. A world where music blooms.
Roktoof chapter 22 . 3/16/2021
Huh, I did say like King and Queen when I saw them dance. Nostalgia hits me.