Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
I think they way you made Auto attack Wally was too dark.
Vented567 chapter 34 . 7/23
I love this story ane every time I watch the movie I always feel sorry for Wall E when auto attacked Wall E and almost kills him it was just sad but a beautiful story nonetheless.
Stardustmaster2005 chapter 34 . 7/13
The ending made me cry i love it but one more thing, could you mabye like make another story About wally and eve no children and possibly make up an adventure to stop someone from doinh something evil version i been literally dreaming of that to happen so please make one of those if you are able to?
temporary name chapter 31 . 7/13
THE FEELS! Exists in Theory, you have created the most beautiful piece of literature art I have ever read. The feels, I am crying as I write this because it was that amazing. the story line, the characters, there is no words to describe the awesomeness of this piece of art. Fantastic work, you truly have talent.
KitKatI'mACat chapter 2 . 7/12
It's Dogmeat! Wally has Dogmeat!
FIF chapter 31 . 7/12
Hello, I finished reading your story I while ago and forgot to review, I did recommend this story to .Fiji (I don't know if she read it tho) so I do hope you'll forgive me. But, you like accurate spacships and technical things like that. But you also like romance and action... Right, I think? Anyway, there's an old tv show (well not that old actually. It was made in 1994) called Babylon 5. It is, in my humble opinion, one of the best tv shows of all time. It has action and adventure, romance and suspense, and really really cool spaceships. I mean, in the first season (many think it is unimportant) they hint at things that don't happen until the fourth season. Please, please, please watch it. I'm sorry if I ranted a bit, but it really is one of the best tv shows out there. Anyway, your story, it was amazing! I love Wall-E a lot and I've been looking for a humanized version. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you and keep writing!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 31 . 7/12
By the last words I was crying my eyes out. It's been a wonderful read! Thank you! Also, I've noticed that if you humanize kids movies they become unbelievably gory. I mean, look at 'The Lego Movie.' Lucy rips the arms off of people and impales their bodies on spikes. Now imagine if they weren't Lego... (Involuntary shudder) Anyway, thank you! This was amazing!
optimusprime567 chapter 30 . 7/9
The fact wally has a dog in an apocalyptic world reminds me of the lone wanderer and Dogmeat from Fallout 3
Stardustmaster2005 chapter 33 . 7/8
Best story... EVER! I love it you should really be an author. The way you wrote about the human wally story certainly had me reading all night long! When you were doing the chapters my heart was beating fast and hard. So far the Wall-e movie is my favorite! Ps i like the fan made wedding and stuff.
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 34 . 6/24
These moments with Wally and Eve were so beautiful that I actually teared up in a few chapters while reading them. :)

Excellent job!
Nobody chapter 26 . 6/8
This is truly a work of art that you have every right to be proud of. Congratulations.
Sledheadronald chapter 34 . 6/7
This is one of the few fanfics that made me cry and get a feeling I've never had from reading a story, Great Story...
TrodianD98 chapter 34 . 3/29
Read alot of stories in my life some good some bad some that should have never left the confines of ones imagination. This novelizarion was beyond any of that pure beauty could only describe it, in all honestly id wished id read this sooner than now really a lot of people write amazing things few write the beauty of it all. The characters portrayed match what they where origonaly which is cool as heck and how the environment and how interactions pass and are described are fenominal, this story, this fanfiction ,master piece of literature (somewhat of a exadurarion but who cares!) Truely defines the beauty of it all. Thank you whoadrep08 (aka Exists in theroy.) For writeing this epic tale.
Shadowjonathan chapter 24 . 2/21
This chapter actually made me cry... So beautiful!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Dear Theoretically Extant One:

You know, I've come to think that stories like this - you know, where the identities of well-known characters are transferred to completely different people, as though WALL-E were taking a role in a play or something - really should have a special site of their own in our little community here. After all, it is rather a distinct genre from fanfiction proper, with its own special appeal and its own special demands on the writer - and it would just be cool to have a green-bordered sister site emblazoned with the legend, "Fantomime: Imagine What Might Be." (I don't suppose you'd care to join the e-mail campaign to get such a site created?)

Sincerely,