Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
Thomas Holmes II chapter 30 . 10/10/2011
When I said I hated Auto in my review for the last chapter, I was feeling rather sick about what happened to Wally; getting crushed and all that. He was only trying to follow his orders. However, that doesn't excuse what he did; it wasn't like the film. He was a human, fully capable of sentience. He actually stooped low enough to murder Wally! Wally was a human being, just like Auto! And his orders were long out of date. Who cared about them, eh? No one!
Thomas Holmes II chapter 31 . 9/28/2011
Awww! So sweet! Well done, my friend; well done! At last, they are together
Thomas Holmes II chapter 29 . 9/28/2011
What happened to Wally makes me feel rather sick. I haven't thrown up yet, but still, a human crushed almost to death. It's a miracle Eve was able to revive him. OHHH! I hate that Otto! He's sick and inhumane and mad! Good riddance to him! Who cares about his stupid orders? NO ONE!
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
i will be honest i wasn't expecting a fanfic of Wall-E that was..so AWSOME i saw the movie and it was good but this was definitly better

5/5 stars
SentinelSpockNimoy chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yeah, I am SO faving this. I don't need to say anything, because I already said. I was Autopilot3942 once. And now I've returned! (maniacal evil laughter). Ahem, if you want to know the origin of my new name, just read Lord of the Rings or Google "Sauron" I'm still a huge Auto fan, though!
SolOutOfHint chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
this is one of best stories i've read.. :'D
Terminator Maker chapter 33 . 6/7/2011
I have the feeling that one of my next art pieces will take some inspiration from this chapter - not based on it, but a little idea. That's alright, isn't it?
Yunivor chapter 34 . 5/11/2011
Completely amazing storyD

This should be used to make a film of humanized wall-e, excepcional work man

The only thing is that I would like to see more of the engineering, how did they organized the camp and stuff, but as you already had covered the basics(like the power supply and using the chairs to transport materials) and also, that the far more important thing that is the story of how wall-e and eve lived when they returned have been very weel made, the only thing I can do is to give you an A and congrats)

Keep up the good work man, this was completely awesome, I will add as my favoriteD
Meta-Akira chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
Dang. I can really tell that you did your homework for this chapter. Redshift, blueshift, antimatter, space-time. I just took an Astronomy course during the past semester of my freshman year of college, so I could grasp what was going on, and despite the obvious laws that had to be broken here and there, I think you pulled off the explanation with flying color. 8D

I'm excited to read the rest of this story!
00 Excalibur chapter 34 . 5/1/2011
Wow. This is on par with the movie; it's one of the most emotional and cutest fanfics I've seen. I would like to see more romance between our primary dynamic duo here.

The relationship between Wally and Eve is, as I call it, lasting until and into Kingdom Come.
littlemay19 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
There IS a site where you can show your artwork. It's called: .com

Try it.
christallight chapter 31 . 4/8/2011
Well, I just finnished (Im a surprisingly fast reader)

Overall, Amazing story, and yay- wally is no longer a drooling idiot sorry, it was tempting XD

any way, great job, I liked it alot. I kinda wish I could express my thoughts on this better...
christallight chapter 25 . 4/8/2011
O_O' (omg poor Wally...)

Really good story so far, and I must say, it is actually (personal oppinon) better than the movie. Probobly cause I have a stange taste for violent stuff.

I more speed-read up to this point, fully reading SOME parts, but what I did read was amazing. Nice paragraphing and stuff well, Im gonna finnish reading then comment again, later!:D
kairitonks chapter 29 . 3/12/2011
I feel so sorry for AUTO. He was just doing the job that he was basically made for, but I love Wally more so I know who to choose.

It is a great story! I've read it I don't know how many times.
Transk53 chapter 34 . 2/1/2011
A superb interpretation of the Movie, hopefully the author has plans to expand the story. The idea of the holo projection system was intriguing.

On a personal level I would have liked to have seen the Civil Engineering aspect. IE from the aspect of whether volunteers used neural implants. Assuming that with the complex genetics used on the Axiom, redundant tasks could be uploaded to an individual and various data dumps employed. Anyway enjoyed reading this only thing is that WALL.E does not feel the same :D
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »