Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
Yosep chapter 18 . 12/4/2009
This fanfic is very well written. Your spelling and grammar are good, and you are very descriptive. Though the only big problem I have with this fanfic is that there is plenty of content that I found inappropriate to be put in a K rated fanfic. The constant cursing seems more fitted for a T rated fanfic, and the references to the "certain body parts" would make this fanfic be close to being M rated. I'm only complaining on how you could put this mature content in a K rated fanfic, so please don't view this as flaming.
NintendoGal55 chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
Aw...poor baby. :( Nothing hurts more than having someone you love mad at you, especially when you don't know why, or had nothing to do with it.

Keep up the good work! :D I'm loving it so far.
NintendoGal55 chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
Yay! More! :D

I really liked how Auto was in his humanoid form, it's so very realistic. And the whole discussion about the plant between them all was really well done, it was a good idea to put it all into detail like that. It was all fantastic! You captured what everyone was thinking in the movie and brought it all out.

As for the title...well, it doesn't bother me, it's fine the way it is. I guess you can try to make it still say "this story is told as if all the robots were human", but I guess without that blatant title.

One story I know that was the game, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, told in Midna's point of view, the author called it "From The Eyes of the Twilight Princess". (XD I kind of did that too, just with Link...it was inspirational)

So, maybe you can try something like that?
Maecenas chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
A-ha, this is the one I was waiting for! I may be the only one, but the Captain was one of my favorite characters in the original movie. I'm really glad you kept in the brilliant voice verification scene ("uh...")

As to being able to upload your art for the series, have you considered ? It's a useful online art gallery that a lot of people use (that's if your art is already in the computer, of course.) Just my suggestion.

I know that I was the one who suggested a new title in the first place, but now I can't think of one? I don't know...

HUM-N? (Well...maybe not.)

As far as constructive suggestions go, I'd just caution you to watch the grammar occasionally and be sure to stay in the same tense all of the time. Otherwise it's excellent.

Well, I commend you for pressing on with barely ten reviews for so many chapters-I'm not sure if I could do the same! Looking forward to more!

Maecenas out.
NintendoGal55 chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
KYA!

Sorry about that. ;

I absolutely LOVE this story! :D It's an interesting idea, to tell the story of the movie, and making all the robots humanized, that was clever. And you did it so well, it just about makes it possible! Wow.

Funny, I just watched Wall-E today! XD Haha! I love that movie...and the sweet love between him and Eve is just so sweet. And now seeing it human form, ah...*Swoons*

I love this! Keep up the good work! :)
Maecenas chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Seven reviews? How criminal. This is one promising-looking little story, and with plenty of chapters as well (not one of those ones where the author MIGHT do a second chapter if they're in a productive mood).

I'll admit I only skimmed through a few chapters thus far, but I like what I've seen. A while back I somewhere ran across a piece of fanart that showed what all of the WALL.E characters might look like as humans, and it's great to see someone finally expand on the idea.

If I could offer one piece of advice, it would be this: WALL.E was essentially a silent protagonist in the original movie, so how about making Wally talk a bit more? I love how he's so gentlemanly in contrast to the humans of the Axiom, and perhaps you could do a bit more of that.

Oh, and how about a new title? Somehow I get the feeling that something catchier would attract a few more readers.

I'm off to read the rest of the story that I missed. You may well hear from me again!

Maecenas out.
MindlessDream chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
Woah, you are an awesome writer! I really like how you portray the charaters.
SevenStar chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
I'm sorry I haven't review earlyer but I wished to reread this over a couple times. This is one of the best human-Wall E stories I've read.

I like how you added those little extra bits for better flow, like how you got Wall-E to jump in to the ship enstead of hanging on outside. It make me wonder what you have planned for the excapepod and space dance scene.

Update when you can.

Till next time.
IH8PEOPLE chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
YOUR STORY IZ AWESOME-TASTIC!
SolrSurfr3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Awesome! I love the concept of the robot characters as humans, it's such a great idea. Please don't end this story prematurely!
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Wall-E and EVE forever.
IH8PEOPLE chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
How can you write this if you don't own the movie? Anyways... this story is still awesometastic! Keep up the good work!

~Eve