Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
GlassCats chapter 31 . 3/13/2021
Man I really loved your take on this story, Wall-e is my favorite film so to see it transformed in a new and interesting way was fantastic. Wall-e was so incredibly adorable, every time I got hurt I just wanted to hug him so badly. Thank you for writing this so much!
Roktoof chapter 32 . 3/12/2021
Fudge, this oddly reminds of the previous two weddings I attended when I was a young man. I held no tears but the feels literally overwhelmed me.
Ozula chapter 34 . 3/9/2021
I had a bit of an Wall-E fanfic itch after reminiscing on one of my favorite childhood movies of all time, I tend to be picky with my fan fiction and going into this I wasn't expecting much out of this story but holy shit did it absolutely abolish my expectations.

The dynamic between a lonely garbage man with a regressed child-like mind named Wally and the curvaceous beauty of a killing machine that is Eve was amazing and wholesome and I loved almost every minute of it.

I enjoyed the mature tone that the story took making the world of Wall-E much more violent, bleak, and depressing at it's low points but all the more charming and heart warming during it's high points.

It was so good that during the middle of the story I re-watched the original movie after like 10 years since I last watched it to get a idea of how the story would go and the differences in interactions between the original and this story.

When I finished reading this story I couldn't help but feel sad and empty that it had to end, this story made me feel like a kid again and it truly felt like an work of art that you absolutely just get lost in, this story helped reaffirm how great of a movie Wall-E is to me and I cannot thank you enough for this work of fiction.

I wish you and the others who helped work on this story the best of luck in their future stories or endeavors and that this story still holds up after like 12 years.
Ghost chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
This is cool but crazy what’s next cars
Western-Otaku chapter 16 . 2/12/2021
Nice so far, from the sounds of it, it's weird how much of a difference there is between the physique and fitness of the staff and how fat all the passengers are but oh well. Also the word you're looking for is apathetic I think rather than empathetic. To be apathetic is to be neutral, like you couldn't care less about something, and to be empathetic is the opposite in meaning.
Wall-E Fan chapter 34 . 1/25/2021
I love this! Nice work man! Never saw a humanized Wall E before, but I adore it!
Rotarstorm25 chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
R.I.P Fred Willard
Samuel Loegan chapter 31 . 9/27/2020
hey it's me again, so uhm I want to ask...is it ok if I can make a Halo crossover story with your Wally humanized story? You know, in case you don't have any plan on making a story of Halo crossovering with your Wally humanized story
Samuel Loegan chapter 32 . 9/6/2020
hey since you know Halo I was wondering... can you make a Halo crossover with Wally but the humanized version of Wally story? So you know it's when Wally (human version) is having a normal life with his family but then Master Chief arrived in their universe after a slipspace test accident or something. That'll actually be awesomepls consider this story? *fingers crossed*
Just a girl chapter 31 . 7/30/2020
It's so precious, beautiful, oh gosh I'm crying! This story is amazing and I can't stop crying happy tears, it's just - I have no words but I love it!
Hadfield15 chapter 22 . 7/20/2020
NGL, this whole thing was very nicely made! A little more [Mature], than the original, but very very descriptive! Some pics of what the characters look like would be cool. This almost reminds me of one Humanized WALL-E adaptation that was sadly cancelled and erased before it could be completed..

Nice work regardless! WALL-E's death had me feelin'
M1903A4 chapter 34 . 7/17/2020
I have reread this fic again and I am astonished by how it never fails to make me shed tears. This is honestly one of the most beautiful fanfics ever made and it shows how much love, care, and effort you put into this.

You made what is already one of the best Pixar movies into quite the moving story. It's as if you've shown us the hidden depths the movie had that we didn't know about. The characters are fleshed out so well, but also have stayed true to their original concepts and it's amazing to see their interactions in a different lens.

This fic is a must read for anyone who watched the movie as this fic right here would only make them appreciate the movie even more. I definitely do after reading this.
DiGiorno's Pizza chapter 18 . 5/7/2020
Eve states that she's the best of the brightest, yet she fails to inmediately realize she's completely naked in front of a room filled with people with questionable sanity and poor innocent boy Wally.
WAGIMAN KOMANDO ALLAH FPI SOLO chapter 34 . 11/11/2019
Mungkin aku harus melewqti parti epilogue ini karena ceritanya agak rush menurutku. but to be honest im literally crying non stop setiap aku mengulang membaca dari chapter 1 sampai akupun memvisualisasikan wally dan evelyn itu dengan karakter anime teenager 18 an. umur 30 sudah terlalu tua bagoku tapi itu hanya sebuah kritik halus dariku saja but overall aku anagta bangga telah membaca fics usahakan terhadap diriku untuk membuat epilogue itu untuk menjadi canon yg berisikan filler2 tetapi apadayanya aku.,kemampuan literasi menulisku sangat jauh dari fanfic ini. apalagi disamping itu aku udah jarang membaca novel fiksi romansa seperti aku sangat berterima kasih kepada author karena telah mengajakku berpetualang dengan karyamu ini. akupun bisa merasakan rmosi dari setiap karakter itu kwyak ada koneksi yang tidak tampak tapi bisa itu saja. mohon maaf atas ketidakpahaman terhadap tulisan mah bagaimana lagi kalo sudah terlanjur cinta dengan cerita ini.
Thanatos 2018 chapter 34 . 10/23/2019
I'm sad. I just read the most beautiful humanized wall E story ever. And it's over. I'm crying. All I can ask now is to have the charectors watching their own movie now. This was perfect.
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »