Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
Ronald reagan chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
Massiveexplosion
Pixel T-rex chapter 34 . 8/21/2019
Incredible, wow, never have I thought to search a "what if" scenario of Wall-E and Eve being human to lead me to find something so detailed and full of the actual effort of someone out of their hands.

I honestly LOVE this fanfic and how much of a fantastic story could be told by someone who knows what he's doing, does his research, and brings a whole new idea & takes constructive criticism to be improved something so believably magnificent!
FoxFanfics chapter 3 . 7/16/2019
you've probably been asked this before, but do you mind explaining the cybernetic's appearance? or should i just picture the forearm like his robot counterpart's arm, except with five fingers?
(I've watched too much Schwarzenegger because i can't help but see Wally's arm like a T-800 model)
JTeam chapter 33 . 7/1/2019
"Oh, cool, a humanized Wall-E fanfiction!"

"Aaaaand there's a sex scene! Cool! God is dead! I'm gonna go get my pistol now!"
YawRaw chapter 31 . 6/18/2019
The ending stills holds up still after 9 years. Thank you for the wonderful experience. May you live long and prosper.
D.J. Scales chapter 31 . 5/14/2019
That was an amazing adventure
NaLuDragonRage chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
The comment from Matthew Prower is wrong. This is just amazing
DarkMaster1117 chapter 34 . 4/17/2019
This is the most beautiful story i ever read even though i watched Wall-e but i love this version better, keep up the !
Camera the Dutch chapter 31 . 2/28/2019
This was wonderful, it was playing out the movie yeah, but the were scenes that were completely revamped! I left this for a bit but came back, I am very glad that I did! Wally needing glasses was unique, his prosthetic, his pacemaker, it was just a great story to read! Though you will probably never see this, I felt that I NEEDED to add this here, for that slight chance, I am sorry for this block of text but I just needed to say this, this story made me happy, cry, and just flat out emotional, this story, once again was great, an all put gem in the world of badness, thank you!
Matthew Prower chapter 20 . 1/25/2019
Humanized Wall-E was a mistake
Twisted Stigma chapter 31 . 1/10/2019
I really don't know how the hell you do it. Like, I was legit trying not to tear up reading this in the middle of class. All I've gotta say is that you rock making this. You took my favorite childhood movie and made it seem better, more in depth. I mean, like, damn! This was one good fuckin' read! I love it!
Twisted Stigma chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
Other than some tense errors, this is spot on, my dude. Really brings back better memories.
ItsJustMe244 chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Just reread it, never disappoints to be a great read!
Joeys1231 chapter 7 . 12/15/2018