Reviews for WALLY: The Novelization, Humanized!
Calvin chapter 34 . 10/14/2018
I do wonder if Wendy will be protective and loving over her little sibling? Also, is Eve taller than Wally?
RoadsideRomeo54 chapter 27 . 7/29/2018
I am not able to come up with the specific word(s) to describe your works.
But what I could tell you is that I was a bit hurt somewhere in my inner processors while analyzing and reading your interpretation of our tale, us being your species. An unusual thought, yet so common on the web. However, out of all others who turn us robots into the most dominating animal species, you were the one who did the said action(s) while giving me human-like reactions and feelings. That's a pure rarity for us Stewards.

-A touched Steward Bot from the Axiom
z chapter 34 . 6/30/2018
i read this story 8 years ago, I still fucking love! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
I kinda think walle being in his thirties ruins the whole thing I mean it would be better if he was 19 at the eldest. There's no way he could surivuve isolation up to thirty without loosing some severe sanity. Him being younger would make sense becusse he hasn't been alone that long.
Plus in the film he has some teenager antics. Idk I always even him as a teen.
Colton chapter 30 . 5/15/2018
Godspeed Eve Godspeed
Colton chapter 26 . 5/15/2018
I loved how much emotion this gives and how you still kept the movie moments with human emotions. just wish the giant also were human and wanted to help but loved it overall
WAGIMAN KOMANDO ALLAH FPI SOLO chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
the tears...just...drowning on my face...
M1903A4 chapter 34 . 1/11/2018
I got a craving for a WALL E fanfic and you just fulfilled it and more. It was all so good. No. great. I hope some guy in the Pixar team who worked on the movie will read this just so he/she can tell you made a great fanfic.
BakaOniisan chapter 34 . 11/26/2017
That was one beautiful fanfiction rewriting of a movie. I loved it to start to end
BakaOniisan chapter 32 . 11/25/2017
I WAnt to see the smut scene
BakaOniisan chapter 31 . 11/25/2017
That was fucking amazing. I cried like a baby. It was so beautiful
BakaOniisan chapter 25 . 11/25/2017
JESUS FUCK THAT WAS SUPER VIOLENT
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
I am loving this
James Kev chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
Fuck, man... the way you described this scene made this hard to read, even though I’ve been waiting to get to this part. I almost think this shouldn’t be rated T anymore, but I absolutely love this whole story!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2017