Reviews for Madara Wants to do WHAT to the Moon?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 7/12
In all honesty the biggest thing that doesn't make sense to me (that I can't ignore) is how Madara can face a whole bunch of chunin and jonin at once and actually win. I would like to remind you that all the Rookie 9 or chunin (well two of them are genin but you get my point). I'm sorry but if Naruto is chunin level without Kurama (hell without sage mode too) and all the ninja or at least Naruto's level of chunin, then Madara's fucking dead. I don't care how strong his is. Strength in numbers and all that.
Silimaira chapter 1 . 7/1
Whoa, this was lots of fun to read! I just wanted to bring one typo to your attention: "Oh, we showed up to bother you, too?" (should be "he")
NatNicole chapter 1 . 5/9
*rolls around on the floor, cackling* My thoughts exactly!
almostNEET chapter 1 . 4/27
yes you are, Naruto! yes you are.
ShadowMoon96 chapter 1 . 3/11
Lol that ending
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
lol nice end there XD
...he's not wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Okay, I'll be honest. I didn't think this was going to be any good.
I am happy to say I was very wrong. This had me laughing quite a few times. "We'll have to make sure the history books mark the distinction." I laughed at that point!
I hope you continue, you have talent. Keep up the good work!
Sterling-Aster.
Ft Knight chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
... Hello logic, why do you hate me... this is one of the more amusing one-shots I have read.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
...rather prophetic of you at the end there
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Wow. Writing really puts the crazy in perspective, aye?

Nice work! Very humorous.
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Ah, that was quite interesting.
MKspaceCow chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I swear to god this is one of the greatest one-shits ever. They seem so calm and sarcastic, it's almost like Madara is just a little fly threatening to land on all their food. They don't seem concerned at all with the fact that a psychotic guy just declared war on them with his terrorist group.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Good.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Nice
InfinityRabbit chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I read this literally straight after a tumblr binge and all I imagined this whole conversation as being filled with sarcasm (whether or not it actually exists) and could not stop myself from laughing for five minutes straight once I finished. Madeira's plan makes absolutely no sense and the creator obviously pulled it out of his behind.
Loved this :)