Reviews for Fire & Ice
Jake.K chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
Well at the start this was an enjoyable story but then it just went down hill and then to shit. Sorry just my opinion. Still if people enjoy this work then just keep at what your doing.
GlambertMatt chapter 25 . 4/1/2014
Loved it. I mean it was different and totally messed up but it was cool, well done. Loved the gossip girl feel of the entire thing, namely the ending. I wasn't keen on the idea of the incest but I overlooked it in favour of the rest of the story being awesome. Well done.
GlambertMatt chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
I couldn't help it and decided to read one more chapter before bed and figured I would review it given that this story needs more reviews because it is brilliant, even though it was published ages ago and there is no guarantee you will even see the reviews! Haha!

That chapter was hot, loved the Teddy and Al flashback story telling sexy times. I sure hope that Teddy and Al are all cool and both move on, or have more sex, either way I am cool, as long as they get along. Haha.

Matt
GlambertMatt chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I just discovered this story now and read the first few chapters. You write beautifully, painting an epic picture the entire time. It is so well written, it is refreshing to find something that has limited grammar and spelling errors and paints the story as well as tells it. Well done.

Teddy sounds super super hot. I was imagining him in my mind and decided I would totally do him, or him me, which ever he prefers. I am keen to read more when I have time since I should go to bed, I want to see how you have written Teddy, sure hope he is likeable.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Matt
Coulda been good chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
This fic, I'll be honest, just doesn't have the necessary ingredients to be truly great writing. Even if you cleaned up the most execrably bad parts it would still require a complete rewrite of several central characters to achieve anything like a long-term memorable fanfiction.

Most of the characters are written as far too blatantly promiscuous for a British boarding school, and those that aren't are quite obviously intended as background. The "recreational potions" line falls horribly flat and breaks what little tone is built up with a casual reference to what is presumably quasilegal hallucinogenic potionery.

I think the most jarringly-bad part, however, is the songs. Feel free, by all means, to post a link or the title of a song meant to be played along with the chapter. Do not, if you wish your work to be taken seriously by those who aren't simply looking for something to wank to, shove lyrics into the middle of what should properly be a paragraph. It's just ridiculous, it breaks up the narrative and wrecks whatever slight sense of immersion one can build up between the lyric lines.
switchingsnitches chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
This killed me. I had to run around my room for about 5 minutes silently screaming OH FUCK when Teddy turned into Scorpius that was brilliant and incredibly creepy and just so weird

I'm a little confused on how much Al actually told his friends. He obviously didn't describe the sex in detail but did he tell them about Teddy turning into Scorpius? If this is answered later in the story then I'll see it but if it's not I'd like to know
dianapham12 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
That was hot.
valre chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
*makes weird high-pitched noises*

I'm reading this!
Saving Lucy chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I love how Teddy is described in this story compared to others. He is a lot more free and loose. He's almost like his mother with another batch of crazy thrown in.
MrzMusicMichanii chapter 25 . 6/4/2012
Oh. My. Dear. God. Where do I start?

1. I absolutely LOVED Lily! I adore how you portrayed her!

2. Mossy and True! 3 3 LMAO, when they kidnapped Al!

3. I just LOVE how taboo the whole thing was, and yet it was still plausible.

4. Teddy. That's all I have to say. Teddy

5. ASS. :D

6. Jeremy and Cindy were EPIC!

7. Finally, saving the ABSOLUTE best for last, Mr. Michelangelo 'Pheonix' MacNeal. He was just my total FAVE! I loved him! He was just so... AWESOME! I swear, I even wanted to go to that party! He was my aboslute favourite character throughout the whole story!

Overall, I LOVED IT! Especially the letters! They were hilarious! :D
DarkPhoenixRises chapter 25 . 5/30/2012
OH EM EFF GEE! i love this story. i love how lily takes after her mom with the gossip. although you never really mentioned ginny is a gossip person but it is mentioned she writes for the daily prophet. and how albus takes after harry. it makes the story that much more beleivable. james takes after who is named after. james and sirius. and i love the whole gossip girl twist. it never crossed my mind that something like that would be at hogwarts but now that you put it in there, makes it believable too! alot of schools have a gossip column. now it makes me want to find a story that takes after the show "mean girls" at hogwarts *hint hint* :P i love the ending with all the letters. your an awesome writer! makes me want to do a sequel to this but i'm not that much of a writer with their descriptions. i have to ask though, where is hugo? once again, LOVE THIS STORY.
WeasleyWatermelon chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
I was liking the plot and the writing until the incest parts and it seemed a bit iffy
BeingMyself5 chapter 25 . 2/11/2012
O_O... I activated the review blocker and had to wait ten extra seconds to post this, apparently because I posted too many reviews in too short a time. Sigh.

To the Headmaster's letter: O_O I'm sorry, did you say that Professor Morningwood is taking "those to be punished severely" to the RoR? O.O Either I have an incredibly perverted mind, or something bad's gonna happen!

To Ginny's letter: Aw, I liked Ginny's letter. It was maternal, sweet, and stern. P

To Harry's letter: Only reason I'm letting Harry off the hook for being so ... loose ... is because Albus ought to be seventeen by now. So really, the parents can't control him anyway. XD

To Draco's letter: LMAO: "Besides, he has his stupid albino peacocks to keep him company." Oh my god, and the always bottoming comment? Sheer gold. I love your perspective from Draco. XD

To Scorpius's mother's letter: Good lord, if only the real world responded like Scorp's mother to people being gay! And she's already planning their wedding? XD

To "Queer Hufflepuff Elite Wannabe" 's answer letter: Heh. So Teddy has been there off and on? Nice. And good for Scorpius for keeping Al to himself. D

To Lily's (whom I assume is WW) two galleons: Oh, so ASS is spending time in the Shrieking Shack? Hot.

Okay, this review is over! Domo arigatou gozaimasu for making me spend my entire day reading this story! -scowls in a loving fashion- It was nicely written! Oh, and sorry for being so bipolar with my reviews. XD Good day, sir or madam!
BeingMyself5 chapter 24 . 2/11/2012
Whoa. Dude (or dudette?), you gave me an epiphany. (And I know it's wrong, but still, it sounds awesome in my head. You probably had the same thought when you wrote this chapter.) Maybe J.K. Rowling stuck Albus and Scorpius in the epilogue, as you and she said, looking exactly like their fathers, so that they could have the love Draco and Harry never could. -stares off into space- Okay, this is gonna grow into some kind of fantasy in my head, and now I'm gonna have to read more fanfics. Crap.

Whoa, what the h*** did Draco teach him? That sounds kinky, man!

Heh. I like how after everything, they belatedly become all sweet and shy with each other. XD They took things in reverse!
BeingMyself5 chapter 23 . 2/11/2012