Reviews for Bringing Up Baby
NessySchu chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww, Kurt is awesome.
DaintyL5 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is written really well! It quite funny and the characters sound like they do in the show.

Finn and Quinn. That rhyme has ALWAYS annoyed me.
Sahraylia chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I just can't get over how perfect your writing style is. You manage to craft a beginning, middle, and end in such a short amount of space, but it still manages to be special and satisfying. I applaud you! *claps enthusiastically* :)

Raylie
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
very sweet
thehyperone chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw, so cute! XD I love this pairing so much, and you wrote them so well! Please continue to write!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
NAW! :)

Puck was reading a baby book!

That is so sweet. I like to think that he really does care.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Yes, I HATE the Finn and Quinn rhyming names stuff -.-

Hehe, nice book...

IP
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
"Either way, Quinn doesn’t let me near the baby, and this way I don’t end up being pulverized by a freakishly tall dude.”

TOTALLY a line that should be in the show! I love that line! Made me laugh so hard!

I loved this one-shot. It was really cute, and something that I could picture happening in the show.

Well, if they suddenly decided that they were going to make Puck gay and date Kurt ... lol
writingangel13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
that was super god! please continue!
karamine chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I liked this :) I don't usually read Kurt / Puck stories but I loved the humour you injected into this story, and I liked the Kurt/Puck friendship!
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw.

*Holds up grand flag of Puck/Kurt friendship and waves it around.*

Loved it! It's very hard to find good Puck/Kurt friendship. I loved it. It was quite well-written, and I really liked the emotion in it.

And Kurt would totally be the person to love 'Bringing up Baby'(Marilyn Monroe, right? Or am I totally wrong?).

I love how he makes Puck feel kind of guilty without even trying, and how Puck is being all good dad like.

Good job on this, it was short and sweet, and keep up the good work!

-C-