Reviews for Love Knows No Bounds
ra7matigorti2 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
i freaking love this pairing ! thank you
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Loved this chapter! _ This was good.
chupaca chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Write more AiHime, please...
chupaca chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Write more AiHime, please...
sweetatoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
HAHAHA! Loved this one, so funny!
Nah chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
serious, Hime! she really got disguted with the very idea of Barragan, hum!

totally crack!

congrats!
Jubs chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
never ever had thought about Ishida and Chizuru together, but you just made it so damn hot!

congrats.
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Enelya, the IshiNemu fandom needs more of your win, should you ever have the time. :3
Redenzione chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Heya.

This is such a good idea! Writing various pairings and then posting them etc! :D And you are such a good writer. Im partway through you're IchiHime drabbles - and will review when I finish! I havn't read much Bleach fanfiction - mostly because I havn't read much of the manga just yet *shakes fist at university* :D Regardless of that digression I loved your UlqiHime fic. Although he's not my favourite Espada :D If it's not too much trouble I would like to request a Grimmjow/Orihime drabble? Other than Renji/Rukia and Ichigo/Orihime they are my OTP. For this fandom anyway.

Again, I love your writing style. It's descriptive but not overbearing, fresh, and you put moments that are needed in the right places. Sorry about the length of this review, but then again it's rather deserved :D

Redenzione.
Furi Iki chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
You are such an awesome writer! You make me want to venture into Bleach territory myself! .

As for couples I would like to see... hmm...

Do you think you could possibly make a Renji/Orihime, or maybe Byakuya/Orihime, or perhaps Urahara/Orihime? I adore her, and I haven't really seen her paired with any of them.
bbgoldflame chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is the first time I have come across a request thread so I thought I would give it a try. My requests for pairings to be written about are IshiNemu (it would be great if you could do this one above the others I suggest!), HitsuHina, IshiTatsu, ByaHisa, KaiMiya, IkkaMizuho and MizuiTatsu.
x3sn0w chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
you know what? you just made me ship IshiChizu, pretty damn hard after just reading one fic D:

I loved the chapter, and I didn't even ship them to begin with! (I think I do now ._.)

really great characterisation, confusion played out and the descriptions were awesome :D

(and strangely, this made me wonder about some Tatsuki & Keigo chances o_o)

anyway, great chapter once again and yup, loved it! 33
ChibiLaryla chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
After scrummaging through the web for aihimes like a rat in garbage, I found this little thing. Cracktastically funny. I will have to request a noncracky aihime now since you offered (lol, if you don't mind). Thanks.
zodious chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
cool, it was funny and weird but i liked it.
Vampyre Heartbreak chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
-squees-

You remembered!

I was seriously so excited when I said that you'd done my IshidaChizuru. Like seriously, over the moon.

It was amazing, too! Like seriously, I love this pairing even more than I already did. -grin-

Hah. Ichigo was amazing. "Dude, did you turn a lesbian straight? Nice."

I'd say that part was almost as awesome as the make out-sex with clothes part.

Almost. Because my inner Ishida fangirl was loving the idea of Ishida swearing, being shirtless, and dry humping a lesbian. I mean, wow. It was almost too much for her, she's now gibbering away in the corner.

...Or maybe it was too much for her? She was already a little mad to begin with...

Eh. But seriously, I adored this my wifey-sama. Utterly, completely adored this.

And if I was a different kind of person, I would totally hit you up for an IshidaChizuru lemon oneshot for my birthday this June. (-hinthint-)

Maybe even like a continuation of this one, eh? -waggles eyebrows-

But if you can't or won't, that's cool, too. XD

But I love the fact that the only thing Chado-kun had in this was the thumbs-up. I had no idea he was even there until he flashed the thumbs-up sign.

And as I'm typing this, I'm realizing how long it's been since I've sent you one of my reviews.

And now I feel like a bad wife. XD

But seriously, I adored this and I love the fact that I know have my Ishida Chizuru pairing. I mean, like, really. XD

Talk to ya soon, wifey-chama!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »