Reviews for Only Logical
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
It's so in-eloquent but all I can think is UMF when I read the ending. hahaha
I loved every piece of this story, the Spock's are just so interesting in response to Christine! I fell reluctantly in love with your Sarek and Chapel pairing, mostly because now I know I want more and I have so little hope of finding more. (UGH) Well again I loved it and I'll be scouring your page for more.
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"'Spock perhaps over thinks things.'" Best line ever.

("'What I wish to do does me no honor'" was definitely a close second.)

Lmao this was great. Loved the quirkiness!

Pax
LilahKat chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Well I didn't see the movie... I'm too old school for that.

However - I do like the idea of this. (I love your other fic and found my way to this.) I like your other Spock Prime / Chapel fics too - but I could so see this. It makes a scary amount of sense. To steal from our esteemed Vulcan friends - it is very logical.

Also hot. I could go for a sequel on this if you see your way clear.
Kat O chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
have you considered a sequel to this? I absolutely loved this story and really would enjoy seeing a look into their future! Maybe when they tell Spock (his spock not prime) or the wedding or first child... I'd never have considered this pairing but damn if you don't make it both logical and HOT!
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Crap you kill me dead. So good. So very very good.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I never would have thought of this pairing, but you make it work! Bravo!
romulania chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is a great story. Please write a sequel that tells how the young Spock will react to Sarek's bonding with Christine. I love this pairing.
bottle chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
woaw...I never imagined i would even be interested in that combination... sarek and chris... again ... you got me, Djinn!

love your fics... but sometimes e wonder if you even like spock. ... and i wonder that i always like your dark versions of him. perhaps the darker sides are more complex and insightful than all that fluffy-stuff. thank you for that piece.
makaem chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Awesome story and a nice ending. But he still deserved that slap.
nitrolead chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Whoa. I didn't see the fic going that way. Nice surprise.

Cheers,

nitrolead
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow, never saw that coming, but I like it!
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Another outstanding story.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
What an interesting development. And how very diabolical of Spock to plan all this out. It's sad that he'll shun the connections that he wants for other people, even if I don't like how he made all this come about.

And I am glad Sarek won't be alone. I hope his son will react better than expected, without Nyota's interference. It would be nice to think he's made that much progress on his own.

Thanks for posting, it was unexpected but enjoyable.

-Ellie
Eveil Woman chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I loved this great Job!
Innogen chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
seems I need to check out your lj more often...

you, m'dear, are having a blast with this reboot universe!

Innogen ::grin::