Reviews for Postion Filled
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Loved this too. Great job!
her illusion chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
"How about I saunter my mouth over your cock?" indeed haha!very nice,it really sounds like them,the dynamic you described,dysfunctional arguing and job! :D
Little Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
haha, even your epilogues are fun. usually this is the xx-years later part, where the couple in question is in pure bliss, yadda yadda... i am so grateful, that this is a really, really fun look into how two broken people make due. and they are both still exceptional!

happy me waves goodbye
q chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love it! Excellent epiloge to your G&E.

I'd love more about these two, but what more could I ask for? It's perfect!
belladonnacordial chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I don't know how I missed this. What a fine post-war sequel to possibly the best HP war fics out there including JK's. Loved Harry buying the cottage sight unseen because he didn't think it could be in worse shape than their war shack. Loved the fighting over house-points, Snape's jealousy?/boredom?/past?/personality?/humor? taken out on Fothering-Hay, his lethal voices, and the fact that they managed to put the worst of the war behind them and find some new happiness together. Fuck Ron Weasley indeed.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh, well done! Both of them need that cottage really, really badly.
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Edgar chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Amazing, but then almost all of your stories are. I am most jealous of your plots!
Gragagagagagagaga chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
"Help Wanted: God and Executioner" is incredibly intense and brilliantly written and this sequal definitely does it justice. I can't decide whether I like your portrayal of Snape or Harry better, as both are so believable and utterly fantastic. Something this good is a rare find. Thank you.