Reviews for Pleasant Dinner Conversation
Unidentified chapter 1 . 9/6
I have been searching for this again for [i]years[/i], and finally found it with Google. This is one of my absolute favorite humor pieces. Ever.
OnlyMshige chapter 1 . 5/14
Hilarious! Really, it's the best adjective for this fic! Good NanoFate work team.
hantoscute chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
it was really funny! this was great!
Sorang chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
lol, too cute for word and hilarious too. nice.
zero chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this story is so dam funny.
mllhild chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I couldn't stop laughing while reading the fic.

Being as workaholic as they are this is completely possible.

Also it would mean that the two never understood the rude military jokes about woman.

(This was probably rather their luck or the luck of who did make the joke)

Can really imagine how Hayate explains sex to the the four(Fate,Nanoha,Yuuno and Vivio).
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
AHAHAHA I never saw the final twist coming!

ROFL!
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very, very cute. I was SO sure you were going to do something like the alternate ending as the original, but in a way this almost feels cannon.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lollll wow this is super funny i like it! ahahaha if i knew someone like that i would tease that person or die laughing hahaha
DragonSword35d chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
All things considered, I would think Fate would know the difference, but I suppose it is possible. Still funny, though.
Tiresias chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"Well, I was cloned, and Erio was cloned, and the cyborgs were cloned," Nanoha listed off. "I think Scaglietti was cloned, too. But the report said the council just created him, so I don't know."

I think you meant Fate, not Nanoha, in this line. Nanoha has yet to appear in this scene.

Anyway, one helluva funny fic, just like the others you wrote.
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I there's some great author that writes Nanoha humour Fics, it's Kaijo who leads them as the SOLE CONQUEROR!

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HUEK! OH DAMN!

This fic was made of sole win
Tish1688 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
hi,

BWUHAHAHA XD.. that was hilarious
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Rofl.
Yuki-Kamishiro chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
HAHAHAHA~

OMG!

I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!

LOL!

That was a good laugh!

Thanks for the funny story!

Sorry I couldn't read and review earlier!

Awesome work! Keep it up! XD