Reviews for Need
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/12
good fic
Arioh chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I don't speak English well,but can read freely. I want to to translate your story to Russian and ask your permission to this. If you agree then mail your permission here With all my respect from Russia.
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Excellen - I read something like

this - with Misato and Shinji in it -

before and I just have to wonder:

Why are they always potrayed as angsty?

And why do I always read them?

Nonetheless, really great story.
Damon Black chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Once again, I am awed by your writing style. A short fic that is satisying, a rare one indeed.
Draknal chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Simply amazing. I laughed, I cried, I was pissed. This had a wide range of emotions that truly made this story good. It involved each person's addictions and what they did to get over them. Good thinking on Shinji's part. I thought the ending was nicely done. Congrats on another great fic. Kudos to you.
Anon001 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wow... I loved it, shucks i was gonna make a story like this, kinda different though but i like yours and u beat me to it. lol.

PompeyMagnus chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I liked a whole...

But I think you achieved a VERY beautiful and character-accurate scene when Shinji said "thank you" as Misato choked the life out of him. Beautiful, splendid, great, perfect.
Dylan chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
You should write a version where he says yes

She licked her lips and started edging closer to him, "I'm… very, very good, Shinji…" she breathed, coming closer and closer to his trembling mouth. "Just give me the key, let me have a few beers… and you can do anything you want to me…" she moved his hand slowly from her breast to the juncture between her thighs, her lips less than an inch from his, "anything…"

Shinji's muscles were weak from resisting… his mind on the brink of collapse as the nerves in his hand relayed the sensations of heat and moisture to his mind… and other parts of his body. He longed to close the minute gap she had left between their lips… to give her the key and go with her into her bedroom, her with her beer and him with his pill, and have his way with her in a frenzy of drug and alcohol induced pleasure.

"No…" he nearly sobbed, knowing that he would not be able to say it again in ten seconds.
GlazedAndConfused chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow. Talk about powerful.

One itsy-bitsy gripe, though; when Misato starts getting... sexual... towards Shinji. I can't actually see her doing that, knowing that there's 15 years between the two... then again, I suppose she *would* resort to practically anything in order to get the key off him so she could leave and get some more beer and satisfy the craving.

Other than that, a good one-shot, exploring the effects of addiction to - and withdrawal from - drugs and alcohol in a tasteful way. _
Jho chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That's a pretty powerful story.
Darkness4verfades chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Really good do another story soon.
Foolishwisemonk chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
great story

only one thing to critize

it was short but your the author

i just think you could have drawn it out a little more
Warriorsong chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Everyone needs something. Be it alcohol, drugs, pain or the touch of another human being. In some ways it makes us feel we have a measure of control over our existence, when things just ride on without hesitation, dragging us with them. Self destructive as some of these may be, we're only looking to validate our reality, not only to others but also to ourselves. It's only a small step from wanting something to make it easier, to simply needing it to survive and function. Addiction isn't necessarily pretty, but everyone has at least one. If they are honest about it that is.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
This is wonderful!

Strangely beautiful as well! Capture's withdrawal and emotional pain very well!

Could have done with a sequel or more chapters though.

Otherwise this a wonderful and somewhat beautiful story.