Reviews for The Dangers of Popcorn
Glory1863 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is a very sweet and family-friendly story. Malcolm has that Errol Flynn thing going on and it certainly wins him a better class of princess than Trip attracts (she laughs). Speaking of whom, I would have thought that putting the big fat spider outside HIS door would have resulted in a priceless reaction, or does he have creepy-crawly phobia only in fan fiction, not in canon? I have to say that having Archer as the Scarecrow (if he only had a brain!) and poor Porthos as a flying monkey - along with being caught in traffic listening to the cast recording of "Wicked" - has given me some very evil ideas (she smiles).
Begoogled chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aw, that was such a fun story with the whole crew! And of course a sweet scene with our princess and her pirate, LOL! I especially liked Malcolm's thoughts on seeing a hotdog, nun and horse talking to each other :) All the costumes sounded great, and the mentioning of all the goodies brought back some good memories. Thanks for sharing!
volley chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
What a nice story, Emma! I loved the idea of a popcorn machine, for the Special Month. A giant spider on Archer's door? LOL! And I'm sure Malcolm looked great as a pirate!

Nice ending too. Very sweet. Thank you for this!
Poohdog chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Ha, ha poor Malcolm. (Though that was more than slight R/S, btw). What was Phlox's costume? Was the poor guy stuck in sickbay the whole time?
Kathy Rose chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Why is it always me? Malcolm pondered. ROTFLOL!

Of all the times we writers have managed to injure Malcolm and he winds up in sickbay, I don't think I've ever come across this sentiment.

Lovely little story, and I'm glad you did it about Halloween. Not one of my favorite holidays, but I enjoy seeing the crew get dressed up for it. Heh. And the costumes you picked were perfect for the crew members. Love Archer as a scarecrow!

Thanks for sharing this.