Reviews for The Apology of Elrond
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 2/23
So sweet...
Artura chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Very sensitive and well expressed. A lovely piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Your portrayals of a family's simple affection bring tears to my eyes. Write more! 3
MomKiply chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wow, wow, wow. I love Elrond more than ever, thanks to you! So great.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Beautiful! And kudos for making sense of Elrond and Maglor's relationship!
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Gorgeous storytelling.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was a wonderful story. I found Elrond's words wonderfully true. I also appreciated how he didn't simply give answers to Estel, but he helped him come to certain understandings on his own. Helping Estel figure things out for himself helps him own the answers he finds, and thus, they stay in his mind and heart.
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
So very beautiful, and it answers a lot of questions that I myself had been wondering. Estel's childhood confusion over whether he is being disloyal to his father by loving Elrond is something that anyone can identify with, as can Elrond's deep love for Maglor.

Also, this made me cry. Thank you so much for writing it.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very beautiful and insightful.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
awww
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is an absolutely beautiful story.
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautifully written, and I love your portrayal of Elrond.
Athalanta chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wonderful story.

When I clicked on your profile to read more of them, I realized I have already done so - from other people's favorites!

Now, that's praise!

:D
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Heartrendingly beautiful! Stunning in its emotional intensity, I wept throughout reading it with a painful lump in my throat. The reasons Elrond gave Estel for loving him were so precious, oh that each of us would hear reasons like those from a father-figure.
TheRandomScribbler chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I do not ordinarily leave reviews but this was one of the best Elrond/Aragorn stories I've ever read, and I have read quite a few. It was realistic, kept to the proper manner of speech and syntax - all over an excellent little story. They are too few on this site!